PDA

View Full Version : Bob and Ebbs, a little movie

ChrisH
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Nothing exciting ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/th_BobandEbbs.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Movies/?action=view&current=BobandEbbs.flv)

... but wasn't my little Ebby girl brave! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-15-2006, 03:48 PM
:D
I see snuggles in the near future. :D

It's SO nice to see she if finally starting to relax around Bob, and Bob is just too adorable playing with his ball. :D

Killearn Kitties
05-15-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh Ebby sweetheart, you are so brave! I belive that Bob thinks you are just a small dog and will want to play with his ball too! :D

lizbud
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
That's so sweet. Ebby is being so calm, she must be trusting Bob a
lot more now. :) Bob is such a gentle soul. :)

captain
05-16-2006, 01:23 AM
OMGoodness - Brave Brave Ebby ............

BUT

*sigh*
Hello Bob, darlin :D
*kiss*kiss*

ChrisH
05-16-2006, 04:04 AM
Thanks all. glad you liked it. :D

Ebby still dislikes Bob being around but tolerates it, for a while at least. Just after the last segment of that movie she had had enough, stood up, twitched her tail and stalked off upstairs. :D

I am a lot more confident of Ebbys safety with Bobby loose, but although he is gentle and friendly with her I am sure if Ebby struck out and hurt him he would retaliate with his teeth, so I am still careful and will not leave them alone together.

Pam
05-16-2006, 07:26 AM
Nothing exciting ...

:D

I disagree! This is very exciting. It has taken a long time but this is real progress! I can only imagine the videos we will be treated to in the future. It can only get better. Since there was no sound I can't tell if Ebbs was hissing or not, but she seemed very composed. :) Actually Bob seemed more interested in his ball. Bella can certainly relate to that kind of thinking. :D Great video Chris!

ChrisH
05-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks Pam. :D
Yes, for sure Bob was more interested in his ball than Ebbs, a good thing I guess. :D And no, Ebbs wasn't hissing at all, just watching him with those big eyes. :)

Cataholic
05-16-2006, 02:54 PM
That was great! Bob got sooooooo close to Ebby, and she didn't even move! Next I expect to see the two of them playing with the ball. :D

lvpets2002
05-16-2006, 03:03 PM
;) How so sweet & Ebbs you are so brave = But admitt it you wanted to attack that tail waggen didnt you :D ..

Cookiebaker
05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
That is an awesome video clip! What a brave Ebby, and what a good Bob! I know how exciting every little breakthrough is. :D