PDA

View Full Version : Yayyyy! Back from the white-coats

binka_nugget
05-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Kaedyn and I just got back from the white-coats. Everything's fine and dandy for this old guy. :D

But guess what?? Kaedyn lost weight! :D Not much but hey, for a small dog, everything counts! He was at 29 the last time we visited and now he's back down to 26. Just a few more pounds and he should be back at a healthy weight! :D

And Kai lost weight too! He lost FIVE pounds! For those who don't know, he has a fear of pretty much everything which makes walking extremely difficult. The only way he got exercise is if we drove him to the field and let him run around (but I didn't have my license up until last week). I suspect it had to do with the change from kibble to raw.

And while we were on a roll, I weighed myself and discovered I lost 10 pounds in the past month and a bit! :D

Wooohooo! Life is good! :D

Ginger's Mom
05-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh Yay, Ashley. I am glad to hear that the boys are doing so well. Ginger desperately needs to lose weight. Maybe I should look into raw.

Flatcoatluver
05-15-2006, 01:11 PM
yah!! Congrats to all three of you!! I wish my two would gain weight!

wolfsoul
05-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Congrats! I love raw. Visa has the oppisite problem, she can't keep weight on, and raw is the only thing she gains and maintains weight on. I was really busy last week and kept forgetting to unthaw her food so I had to feed her kibble, and she lost four pounds! Now she is skin and bones. So I'm filling her bowl up with raw everyday now.

cyber-sibes
05-15-2006, 05:10 PM
Yah! How about some new pics of your buff pups!

binka_nugget
05-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Yah! How about some new pics of your buff pups!

:D Sure thing! I'll post them later tonight.

I had a photographer take pictures of Kaedyn today. They look awesome! I can't wait until I get the CD so I can share them all :D

luvofallhorses
05-15-2006, 09:05 PM
that's great! :) how about some pictures of the boys? :D

zoomer
05-15-2006, 09:57 PM
That's awesome! Pictures requested ;)

dappledoxie
05-16-2006, 11:00 AM
Congrats, glad to hear they're doing good and lost some weight. :D I gotta get some weight off of Claire :)