PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling like something is keeping me from PT!

catcrazylady
05-15-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm so sad :( :( I was finally getting caught up and enjoying my PT friends again and the BRATS chewed the cord in half on my modem power cord!!! You guys I haven't run away and I'm missing everyone again so much. :( :(

All the Brats are fine and so am I. I'm using the shelter computer right now so I have no time. Currently there are 75 cats running through the reception room, kitchen, and hallway. Since I am the only one here they are unsupervised! :eek: I'm not sure how much of the shelter will be left by the time I get back in there. I have a cute little pooch pulling on my pants leg, stealing my lunch, and not wanting me to type! I just don't have time to get caught up while here at the shelter. It's insane!!

I will check in again as soon as my power cord comes in. I miss you guys!!!

((((HUGS)))) my friends!!

rg_girlca
05-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Oh Lisa, I am so glad that you were able to check in to let us know your situation. We miss you so much when you are not around.

"HEY BRATS" leave the computer cords alone, we miss having your meowmie here with us and we definitely miss seeing all your bratty faces, especially my sweet, adorable, loveable Magoo, who can do no wrong. :D

Wow, it sounds like you really have your hands full at the shelter. Seventy-five cats running around. Sounds like heaven. :)

Hope you are able to get your computer cords fixed up real soon.

"I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH" WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
05-15-2006, 11:34 AM
WE MISS YOU TOO!! And those brats... :(

sirrahbed
05-15-2006, 11:34 AM
AWWWW :( :( Sorry about the power cord....
but GLAD to hear from you at work.

Oh my, it DOES sound insane as I cannot even imagine 75 :eek: ...cats at one time, all running loose. And a pooch, too.

HUGS my friend :D :D

shais_mom
05-15-2006, 12:05 PM
aawww
fingers crossed for you Lisa that your luck changes soon!

jenluckenbach
05-15-2006, 01:04 PM
If I could now just describe the visual picture I have in my head...........Lisa, sitting, well sort of, sitting at the computer. One butt cheek on the chair, one leg attached to a puppy's teeth.....Cats everywhere, lunch being pulled down the hallway. Lisa is getting further and further away from the keyboard screaming.............HELP!!!!!!!! I 'll be BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sure hope those brats stop living up to their moniker and go chew on something ELSE!!!! ;)

rg_girlca
05-15-2006, 02:44 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Jen you are just too funny girl. Your analysis of the situation was right on. :D

catmandu
05-15-2006, 05:58 PM
There are cord covers that you can get from Summit so the Kittens who chew through the wires.
We are hoping to see Some Brat Photos soon.
We are having a Party This Weekend and All 75 Shelter Pets are Welcome.
Nugget and Karina Angels will find them a spot at the table.
And he will personally guide Scrappy Paddington Magoo.

catfamily
05-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Sorry to here about the wires being chewed. :eek:
I really laughed when you said 75 running wild because your in charge.It sounds like they have the BEST time when you care for them.I'm glad they have you to let them have fun fun fun :D ;) :D They get so couped up and it's nice to here they are free to do whatever when your there.Happy kittys.

K & L
05-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Gosh Lisa I know how you feel. Seems I just don't have the time to post like I use to. Sometimes I feel guilty to post my threads since I haven't replied much to anyone elses. Hope all settles down again for you soon and we see more of your wonderful photos.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-16-2006, 02:24 AM
If I could now just describe the visual picture I have in my head...........Lisa, sitting, well sort of, sitting at the computer. One butt cheek on the chair, one leg attached to a puppy's teeth.....Cats everywhere, lunch being pulled down the hallway. Lisa is getting further and further away from the keyboard screaming.............HELP!!!!!!!! I 'll be BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!! What a hilarious situation that must have been; you scetched a perfect pic of that, Jen :)

Beauty17
05-16-2006, 08:29 AM
Good grief! What a handful you have!!! Welcome back, and I hope you can stick around.

RICHARD
05-16-2006, 09:26 AM
Just a power cord?

Try a huge fat white one that just HAS to climb on the desk and plop his fat arse on the keyboard.

NO electricity needed. :eek:

Vermontcat
05-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks for checking in with us CCL!
We all miss you and those wonderful brats of yours.
I hope you can come back here again soon. :)