PDA

View Full Version : Napali

mom2lotsacats
05-15-2006, 04:53 AM
What a handsome cat you are! It's wonderful that your mom fell in love with you while in Hawaii and brought you home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

CultureJunky
05-15-2006, 06:02 AM
Oh Napali what a drop dead gorgeous young man you are! I am in love :D
I hope you live in your home furrever and live the life of a young fancy free tom with all the hopes and dreams of the world for eternity.
You are a stud muffin! Happy COTD

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-15-2006, 06:27 AM
Awwww lucky you, Napali!! Congrats for being our COTD!!

AbbyMom
05-15-2006, 07:23 AM
I always love to read Love Stories. :D Congratulations on being cat of the day you lucky boy.

catnapper
05-15-2006, 08:02 AM
What a handsome tiger you have there! Congratulations on being hte Cat of the Day - enjoy our very special day! :)

Catty1
05-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Fat paws! I love fat paws!

What a drop-dead handsome boy! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Congrats on being COTD!

Catty1

Beauty17
05-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Very pretty cat you are - with gentleness and distinction marked upon your face. I am glad you found a caring, loving home - such as all cats deserve.

catmandu
05-15-2006, 09:31 AM
I have read that too, that a lot of people think that ina Tropical Paradise like Hawaii,that Feral Cats can fend for themselves.
Wrong!!
Its wonderful that you saw Napali, nad gave him a Wonderful Furr Ever Home where the Found Ctas would love to live San Fransico.
He has a Wonderful Furr Ever Home now.
The Found Cats send a Luau MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW and An ALOHA To Nifty Napali COTD.
Now they are doing the Whiskas Temptations Hula.

SANDY FROST
05-15-2006, 10:42 AM
What a handsome cat you are! It's wonderful that your mom fell in love with you while in Hawaii and brought you home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
Took the woords right out of my mouth. Enjoy being COTD.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
sANDY fROST

Donnaj4962
05-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Napali is such a hansome little guy! I love his markings, and like Catty 1.... his fat paws! He looks so sweet sitting on what I am assuming is HIS chair!

I think that he was the best souvenir you could have brought home from Hawaii! I will have to keep this in mind the next time I go on vacation! :::mental note to self::: keep your eyes and ears open for kittens to take home as souvenirs! :D

Congratulations on COTD Napali! I hope you get lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

Jax
05-15-2006, 12:02 PM
What a very beautiful and most lucky kitty you are! What a loving furparent you have - such a great story. Congrats to GORGEOUS SF KITTY NAPALI!! :) :D :)

blue girl
05-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Napali, you are such a pretty cat! I bet you miss living in Hawaii, but what could be better than finding a forever home with someone who loves you soooo much!
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Barbiecat
05-15-2006, 02:34 PM
I also have been to the Na Pali coast, and like the other emailer, I didn't find a precious kitten souvenir like you did! What a great person you are, going through all that red tape to get a kitten home so that he could have a wonderful home. We need more people like you in the world! (can you tell I'm cat crazy? Or maybe just crazy!)

I wish you, Napali, and all your other cats MANY happy years together. Good work on your part!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Napali I can certainly see why your mommy fell in love with you; you are stunning.

What a sweet little face you have.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

orangemm
05-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Beautiful little Napali! What a handsome hunka cat you are! And, so lucky to have a determined meowmie, ready to bring you home and give you a life of luxury and lots of love!

I love the way you are perched on that chair, surveying your grand kingdom.

Enjoy your very special day, get lots of scritches and loving, and Congratulations!!! :D

tatsxxx11
05-15-2006, 09:04 PM
What a beautiful tale of adventure and rescue! Your Mom needs to put pen to paper Napali and have your enchanting tale published for all the world to read! Your Mom is one very special, very compassionate lady and your dear Napali, are one amazing, stalwart, precious feline!:) Sounds like one heavenly match, to me!:) It was a pleasure meeting you today, handsome boy! I hope your day in the Pet Talk spotlight was a very happy and fun filled one! You're one most deserving, EXTRA special Cat of the Day!:) Hugs and kisses to you dear, adorable Napali!:)

karlyb
05-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Napali, you are such a beautiful kitty! No wonder your mom fell in love with you at first sight. I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD and enjoy many more years with your family who loves you so much.