PDA

View Full Version : Rain Rain go away

GiantSchnauzer
05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
MA is currently under a state of emergency due to all this rain. http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO19485/

The brook next to the house is about to spill over. :eek: I just moved my cars into the street as the driveway is right next to the water. The storm drains at the end of the street are spilling water instead of draining water. This is crazy. The North Shore really took a hit. I'm sure I'm going to be up half the night checking for water. Pics tomorrow.

Stacey

Catty1
05-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I hope you are ok!

There is a friend of mine in Lawrence...I am gonna check on her too!

Catty1

Karen
05-14-2006, 11:30 PM
At times like these, I am glad I live on a hill. Our driveway has water running downhill down it, there's a drain right across the street. Wonder how bad our library will flood this time ... (Sure, build the new modern library on the flat spot - next to the pond - and let's put the important stuff in the basement!)

Hope you guys don't get too wet! Glad you're moving your cars, a flooded vehicle is never the same.

Laura's Babies
05-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Is there anywhere you can go in this country that don't have some sort of weather related disaster? :eek:

Hope all of you up there are alright and stay safe.. Flash flooding is dangerous!