PDA

View Full Version : Befitting Mother's Day Experience

AvaJoy
05-14-2006, 09:23 PM
After spending all morning at the nurseries selecting my flowers, it took me all afternoon to plant them and I was running out of steam. There was a bird's nest in one of my smaller trees that I had noticed a few weeks ago, so I decided to get a step ladder and see how many eggs and what kind might be inside. Much to my delight, there were 3 baby birds, all starting to get their feathers! They were sound asleep except for one that opened his or her beak widely. I'm so glad I took a break and got curious as it was such a treat to behold, especially on Mother's Day! :)

As if that experience was not enough, to top off the day this evening I was very happy to see my last TNR cat back on the patio steps, eating!!! :D I had not seen him since I released him which was several months ago. I'm so thankful he is still alive and well, and came back to visit his "Mom". :)

Laura's Babies
05-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Looks like the Lord sent things to make sure you had a Happy Mothers Day.. What a DAY!! Widdle birdies and then your TNR baby... WOW!

AvaJoy
05-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Laura ~ Yes, it was such a special day, thanks to the Lord's blessings. Your Chester has the same perfect white blaze as my Chaz (http://home.earthlink.net/~jemdoll/chazman1.JPG). Is he a pistol, like Chazmanian Devil??? If so, it might have something to do with that handsome white blaze-face . . . they know they are so beguiling and will be able to get away with being obstinate!