PDA

View Full Version : Happy, the pack dog :p

cali
05-14-2006, 04:56 PM
lol my best friends little sister just got a new bike so she invited me on a bikeride with her(her sister has 4 jobs plus school, I never see her anymore) I took Happy of coarse lol and Brittany brought a little backback she had from kindergarden, she just wanted a small bag to carry her water and her cell and sweater, but the pack was so small it was cutting off her circulation, so I had a brain wave :p I made the straps almost as small as they went, and stuck the pack on Happy. she did pretty good seeing as she has never carried a pack before lol so to make things easier in the future I ordered

this pack for her:
http://www.wolfpacks.com/banzai.htm

so she can be a real pack doggie carrying a pack thats a little more comfy then a childs backpack lol
I have a few pics from the ride I will post in a bit :p

Toby's my baby
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Aww. lol, how cute! I hope it comes in good use...$74!! :eek: :p I can't wait to see the pictures!

cali
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
some pics, 2 of her weaqring the pack, Brittany had stopped to call her dad and get a drink of water so I took some pics of Happy waiting with the pack :p isnt she a good girl?

Toby's my baby
05-14-2006, 05:04 PM
That is too cute!! Great pictures, looks like Happy had fun!

cali
05-14-2006, 05:05 PM
lol when Misty is not in season I bikeride with the girls everyday, I am always looking for stuff to make things easier, I have all kinds of things clipped to my bike that my legs run into because I cant hold onto them when I am biking with 2 dogs at once lol

cali
05-14-2006, 11:06 PM
bump :(