PDA

View Full Version : Groucho's Gotcha Day

momcat
05-14-2006, 02:50 PM
This week will be 5 years since I walked into the pet shop for parakeet food and left with a 7 week old furry little bundle of joy. While I can't recall the exact day that Groucho completely took over our home and our hearts, it was when we found out that my Mom had ovarian cancer. Groucho's next trip was going to be the shelter so he needed us just as much as we needed him. Groucho has been with us through some extremely difficult times always giving us his unconditional love and affection. Soncat and I thank God every day for bringing this extraordinary little guy into our lives, we love him more and more each day. Thank you, dear Groucho, for making our lives a much better place to be by being such an important part of it. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if Groucho knows how very much he is loved.

Laura's Babies
05-14-2006, 03:11 PM
He knows! They are put here to enhance our lives and I think they know that is their mission here on earth. Sounds like he is doing his mission really well that he is so loved and appreciated. They make humans complete and bring out the softer side of us and teach us about unconsitional love....... that is why it is so heartbreaking when someone throws one of them away.

momcat
05-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Amen to that, Laura.....

catmandu
05-14-2006, 03:25 PM
I had enough to buy a used sandwhich maker at the Amity.
But they were sold out so I went to Guys Pet Shop to get something for Pouncer, and there was Scrappy.
I talked the Lady down, and Scrappy was my friend for almost 15 years.
Happy Gotcha Day Gizmo, and Gizmo does know that he is loved.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-14-2006, 03:35 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY GROUCHO !!!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20851_partycat.gif

Your sweatheart Inka is sending you a bunch of nose-licks, headbumps, and a million of cat-kissies!!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/janma2.jpg

Killearn Kitties
05-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, darling Groucho! One day we will see lots of pictues of you sweetie. :D

momcat
05-14-2006, 04:09 PM
One day we will see lots of pictues of you sweetie. :D
Still working very hard every day with ZoomBrowser to post some pictures, just can't seem to make it work :( :mad: :mad: :(

Killearn Kitties
05-14-2006, 04:27 PM
I didn't know zoombrowser before, but it looks a good site. I'm certainly no technical wizard, but if there is something I can do to help, just let me know.

orangemm
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Happy Happy Gotcha Day, Groucho!! I have a sneaky feeling that you might resemble a long gone comedian with a prominent moustache, right?

I'm so glad you have a wonderful furrever home with a meowmie who loves and adores you!

Anxiously awaiting pictures! ;)

jazzcat
05-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Groucho!

sandragonfly
05-14-2006, 10:25 PM
hey,

:D HAPPY GOTCHA'S DAY, GROUCHO!! :D

momcat, that's why he was there, at right place and at right time for you to find that bundle of joy! ;) I'm sure this dear thanks you too. god bless you both!

looking forward to pictures soon if you could - have you tried photobucket? or is it your camera? we'll help you, groucho! :D ;) :p

rg_girlca
05-14-2006, 10:28 PM
A very HAPPY GOTCHA DAY Groucho.

I hope your meowmie figures out soon how to post pictures so we can see that gorgeous face of yours. :)