PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles!!!

Logan
05-06-2002, 07:21 AM
How adorable you are!!! And I can just picture you singing in the shower, getting all clean!!! You are too precious for words and sound like a "lovable lovebird"!!!!!

Stop biting Daddy, and maybe you'll get some extra yummy pasta today!! You deserve it!! You're the Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations!!! :)

gini
05-06-2002, 09:39 AM
Bubbles, you look like several kinds of delicious sherbet all wrapped into one. Your coloring is beautiful. Oh, you gotta stop biting the dad though. The hand that feeds you...........

Enjoy your special day in your honor - you deserve it.

jackiesdaisy1935
05-06-2002, 09:39 AM
Bubbles, you are a cutie patootie. I love the photo of you and your coloring is just beautiful. I guess that will teach your human not to put his hand in your cage. lol Congratulations dear, beautiful, handsome Bubbles our very Best Pet of the Day. I think your family will be giving you some extra treats on your Very Special Day.
Jackie

momoffuzzyfaces
05-06-2002, 11:26 AM
BUBBLES!
What a colorful boy you are. Such a smile you gave me. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today. You mustn't bite your Daddy though and maybe you will get extra noodles for a treat! :)

lizbud
05-06-2002, 01:31 PM
DEAREST BUBBLES

You are one Gorgeous birdie Sweetie !!!
Why not ask dad to get a stick to perch on when
he takes you out of your cage, sure saves the fingers.
Congratulations Beautiful boy on being chosen as our
PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
05-06-2002, 01:40 PM
Bubbles, BABY!! What a peach of a LoveBird!! Gini read my mind! You remind me of the most colorful bowl of rainbow sherbet! What a beauty! And, I guess I'll have to pile on here...NAWTEE birdie, biting your Daddy!!;) Congratulations to you beautiful Bubbles, Pet of the Day! I'm sure today pasta will be the treat du jour! P.S...Gotta love those sweet little feet!:D