PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday sirocco!

Ann
05-06-2002, 06:50 AM
Hope you have a great birthday surrounded by your loved ones, with many presents and a good cake :)

AmberLee
05-06-2002, 09:22 AM
Hippo birdie Ewe Ewe!!! And miiiiini mooooore! Hope your birthday brings you joy! (Is it Sirocco the cat's birthday or Sirocco the Mom to cats birthday? Confused?)

gini
05-06-2002, 09:28 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIROCCO. YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLD TODAY! HOW ABOUT A TUNA CAKE IN YOUR HONOR

Former User
05-06-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Hippo birdie Ewe Ewe!!! And miiiiini mooooore! Hope your birthday brings you joy! (Is it Sirocco the cat's birthday or Sirocco the Mom to cats birthday? Confused?)

AmberLee, it's Sirocco, the cat who celebrates today! 1 year 'old'!!

Randi
05-06-2002, 11:43 AM
Sirocco, I hope your mum has some of those delicious "La Espanola" aceitunas con anchoas!! :D You just ask her to scrape out the middle bit for you! :p

headbumpies and noserubs for you!!

zippy-kat
05-06-2002, 11:46 AM
HAAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYYYY PURRRRR-DAYYY Sirocco!!

Heather Wallace
05-06-2002, 03:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cincy'sMom
05-06-2002, 04:17 PM
Happy Birthday sirocco!

sirocco
05-07-2002, 04:37 AM
Sirocco here:

THANK YOU!!!!

and Nita here:
THANK YOU, ALL FRIENDS FROM PT!!!
I was ill yesterday (too much stress lately!) but I had time to buy some presents for Siro and his new brother: a scratching post in the shape of a fish :D (I don't have room now for anything bigger!!) and some other little toys!!! ;) But I'm happy to say that they both prefered playing together!! :D :D And they shared a whole can of aceitunas (olives) (well, they shared that with me, too ;) :rolleyes: - I also love them!!!) But I wasn't feeling very fine and couldn't check PT properly - I knew you wouldn't forget!!! :D I took some photos though, and as soon as I get them developed, I'll post them!! I'm looking forward to presenting my two lovely boys here!!!!

So thank you again for being there and for your wishes of a happy day to Siro!!!

Nita

lynnestankard
05-07-2002, 07:26 AM
Nita - sorry I missed the precious 1st Birthday of Sirocco - please give her a couple of nose kisses from me.

Sorry your not feeling too well and hope it's nothing serious - take care of yourself.

Lynne