PDA

View Full Version : Gracie, not so tough now

lute
05-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Gracie and i were on out daily walk at the park. she always shows interest in the ducks, but today there were so many more that normal. she wanted them soooo bad! i got her out of the car and i didn't lock the retractable lead in time. she ran as fast as she possibly could toward the ducks. the ducks took off, but there just happend to be a momma goose in the mix. she wasn't happy at all that Gracie was there. she spread open her wings, hissed and honked at her. Gracie turned her ass right around and ran straight to me. :rolleyes:

we walk for a while and there is some sort of small horse and cattle shindig. Gracie met her first horse. the horse really liked her and Gracie kept doing the play bow and trying to play with her. she also met this massive dairy cow. the cow kicked at her and she got all excited. raising her hackles. so Miss Gracie can face a huge cow, but is TERRIFIED of a goose? :rolleyes: i've got a seriously confused dog.LOL

luvofallhorses
05-13-2006, 08:23 PM
LOL! :o

buttercup132
05-13-2006, 08:23 PM
LMAO oh Gracie you make me laugh!!!

Toby's my baby
05-13-2006, 09:05 PM
LOL, Silly Gracie!! :p

cali
05-13-2006, 09:06 PM
hey geese can be scary! Happy chases Geese...one bit her just below the eye once lol Cows are generaly very calm and relaxed, but geese are evil!

Karen
05-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Gracie is just smart - a goose is far more likely to inflict damage to her than a cow.

A couple towns from where I grew up, the sewage treatment plant has a flock of sheep to keep the grass trimmed, instead of having to mow it. To protect the sheep from stray dogs, they have a flock of geese.

lute
05-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Gracie is just smart - a goose is far more likely to inflict damage to her than a cow.

A couple towns from where I grew up, the sewage treatment plant has a flock of sheep to keep the grass trimmed, instead of having to mow it. To protect the sheep from stray dogs, they have a flock of geese.

no way! that's awesome! i've never heard of "guard geese". they are going to put Pyrs out of business.LOL

Roxyluvsme13
05-13-2006, 09:27 PM
LMAO, Gracie!
But no, Geese are scary, ducks, too! I always take Roxy and Lily with me to visit the ducks, because otherwise, they WILL attack!