PDA

View Full Version : What the *bleep* was he thinking?!?! (Oh, that's right, he DOESN'T)

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Another adventure from the biggest ^$^#$^%$# on earth. This morning FIL leaves a second story window (right next to our room) open and gets Isis to go out on THE PEAK OF THE ROOF( old and slanted). My husband was FURIOUS. His fathers response? "Oh, she'll come back inside eventually." At this period, I wanted to make a few points very clear to him: 1) NOT IF SHE FALLS OFF, FIRST 2) You've been asked and told numerous times to be careful and NOT let the cats out or tempt or coax them 3) It's not YOUR baby, now is it? Hubby did point out the fact that two of the peacocks were sitting in the only way she could get back in and she is afraid of them. So, meowmie spent about thirty minutes throwing sliced cheese and royal canin off of the roof to get the peacocks to go away while calling Isis. After they took the bait and flew, I could hear Isis stumbling and tripping. Thankfully, there are one and half-two foot ledges on all of the second story windows so she jumped/tripped/landed on the right one and meowmie huuuuuuuuuuuuugged her and gave her kisses and sweet talk and snacks.

Catty1
05-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I just hope when you move you can take all the kitties with you, or maybe a PT person could foster some...sheesh!

I don't think FIL even cares about himself, and that tranlsates to every other living thing!

hugs to you and dear Isis!

Catty1

catmandu
05-13-2006, 09:48 AM
Thats a Mean Spirited and Stupid Old Man.
I hope that someone plays a trick like that on him one day so he finds out what its like.

K & L
05-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Some people never cease to amaze me. I'm sure glad all turned out OK and your baby is safe.

Laura's Babies
05-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Gee Whiz... :mad: That is just plain MEAN! Kind of makes you wonder what kind of life your husband had as a child...

G535
05-13-2006, 09:52 PM
You might just have to keep the cats in your own room all the time until you can move.

moosmom
05-13-2006, 10:34 PM

Thank you Gary. You said it perfectly!

The man is a @#$%^*&)! jerk!!! :mad: I can't wait till you guys are outta there. God only KNOWS what he'll do next for "entertainment".

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I just hope when you move you can take all the kitties with you, or maybe a PT person could foster some...sheesh!

I don't think FIL even cares about himself, and that tranlsates to every other living thing!

hugs to you and dear Isis!

Catty1

I don't think he will let us take "his" (In quotes because they just sort of wandered up and never really left.) cats, maybe one.

*hugs* Thank you! :)

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:21 PM
I hope that someone plays a trick like that on him one day so he finds out what its like.

Oh, I have been thinking of a few ways to piss him off.

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Some people never cease to amaze me. I'm sure glad all turned out OK and your baby is safe.

Thank you. :)

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Gee Whiz... :mad: That is just plain MEAN! Kind of makes you wonder what kind of life your husband had as a child...

Not the best, from what I've been able to tell.

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:31 PM
You might just have to keep the cats in your own room all the time until you can move.

And that's exactly what I am/have been doing since yesterday. :) They are *never* allowed out, and never were, when neither of us were here, sleeping, or both (one sleeping, one gone). Hopefully we will be able to get this two bedroom apartment that we're hoping for. I will be able to get my ferret! :D

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Thank you Gary. You said it perfectly!

The man is a @#$%^*&)! jerk!!! :mad: I can't wait till you guys are outta there. God only KNOWS what he'll do next for "entertainment".

I am counting the days and waiting for a job. *sigh* It takes so long, it seems.

Probably take away the peacocks eggs and eat them or put them under an icubator.

catmandu
05-14-2006, 08:06 AM
We Are Praying For You To Be Able To Move Out.
That Cant Be Good For You , Living With All That Tension.and Worrying That A Cat Might Be Injured Or Killed Cant Be Good As You Always Have That In The Back Of Your Mind.
We Are Hoping That You Soon Will Have A Place Of Your Own.

rg_girlca
05-14-2006, 01:22 PM
No comment. :mad: I'm just glad that your baby is safe. :)

orangemm
05-14-2006, 02:34 PM
What she said..........

I hope, too, that you soon will be able to MOVE. Peace of mind is so important.

Sevaede
05-14-2006, 05:40 PM
We Are Praying For You To Be Able To Move Out.
That Cant Be Good For You , Living With All That Tension.and Worrying That A Cat Might Be Injured Or Killed Cant Be Good As You Always Have That In The Back Of Your Mind.
We Are Hoping That You Soon Will Have A Place Of Your Own.

Countin' the days, Gary. Countin' the days.

Sevaede
05-14-2006, 05:45 PM
No comment. :mad: I'm just glad that your baby is safe. :)

Thank you. I am very relieved and happy about it even if the witties *are* mad because they have to stay in the room 24/7.

Sevaede
05-14-2006, 05:46 PM
What she said..........

I hope, too, that you soon will be able to MOVE. Peace of mind is so important.

Thank you. Indeed, it is.