PDA

View Full Version : A study in profiles

Pam
05-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Don't you just love the way cats and dogs are so different in every way? :) Their little personalities are so different and their little bodies are made so very differently. I took this picture last night during a very serene moment on the sofa. :) Bella was tired and slept through the flash which is very unusual. I was so struck with the difference in the size of their *noses.* LOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0413_s.jpg

Probably a pointless thread, but I just thought their profiles were so cute and so very different. :)

Vette
05-13-2006, 12:42 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
that is so sweet!!

i also love how they are both white. ;)

Miss Z
05-13-2006, 04:23 AM
Aw, that's adorable! I love Bella's long nose:D ;) .

Randi
05-13-2006, 05:59 AM
Pam, that is such a sweet picture of them, so very different profiles - and no, it's not a pointless thread. I think it would be great if everyone posted profiles of their furbabies. I'll try to get one of Fister.

pitc9
05-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Pointless thread....I think not! :D
Maybe Doggie noses are bigger so we have more places to plant smooches! :p

Cookiebaker
05-13-2006, 07:32 AM
It's my favorite poodle on pet talk!! In fact, it's my favorite poodle EVER! What a great picture, and indeed, what a difference in nose sizes! Bella might say, "Ohhh the better to sniff you with my dear!" :D

cyber-sibes
05-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Pointless thread....I think not! :D
Maybe Doggie noses are bigger so we have more places to plant smooches! :p :D kiss kiss kiss!

Kfamr
05-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Yes, Bella looks very innocent...
Andy looks like he's storming up a devious plan.

sandragonfly
05-13-2006, 09:59 AM
how cute! the little thinker and big dreamer.

..so, it's a cute thread. ;)

posted by pitc9
maybe doggie noses are bigger so we have some more places to plant smooches!

yup and on those smooth bellies of cats too! :D

Lori Jordan
05-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Very cute!

Pam
05-14-2006, 07:48 AM
It's my favorite poodle on pet talk!! In fact, it's my favorite poodle EVER! What a great picture, and indeed, what a difference in nose sizes! Bella might say, "Ohhh the better to sniff you with my dear!" :D

:o :o AWW! Thank you Anna! And I agree with the "better to sniff you with my dear" idea! LOL!

Angie, I plant many kisses on that long snout! :D As much as I would love some day to have a pug of my own, I have often wondered where I'd plant my kisses. LOL!

Kay, Andy does look devious now that you mention it. teehee! However, he is absolutely the sweetest little boy. He does not have a mean bone in his body and is my little lovebug.

Thank you everyone for your comments. :)

KYS
05-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Noses aside, what a beautiful precious picture of the two. :)

Ginger's Mom
05-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Aww, that really is a sweet picture. I think both of those noses are perfect for kissing.

Daisy and Delilah
05-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Gosh Pam, do they get any cuter than those two? What a sweet picture of absolute beauty. Their white coats compliment each other so well. Wonderful picture :)

captain
05-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Pam - what a great shot!!! :D