PDA

View Full Version : Prom Pictures!!

countrycowgirl
05-12-2006, 04:50 PM
well first off I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I haven't been on much lately. my life has been hectic with prom and school and barrel racing(pics in pet general soon hopefully if photbucket will stop running so slow) but school is starting to wind down and I am having more free time... but I still dread this summer cause both of my best friends are leaving me :( ....Macalee is moving because her dad is the superantindent and he never stays anywhere long :( ....and Derek is a Senior and he will be going to califonia 8 days after grad. ...but I will make the best of it :) ...anyways enough of me ranting on with some pics :) sorry there is only 2 photbucket is taking like 30 min. to load one picture!.... so here are these and if anyone is willing to maybe PM me and I will send them pics through email and they download them to photbucket then send me the links to post cause there is alot of really cool pics that I want to share with you guys(more prom pics and barrel racing and some of the puppers) :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/countrycowgirl/sigs/80c9c090.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/countrycowgirl/sigs/IMG_4383.jpg
my dates name is Dominic he is a really nice guy we had a blast together

Cataholic
05-12-2006, 06:25 PM
What a gorgeous dress! WOW!!

Laura's Babies
05-12-2006, 08:47 PM
That dress really brought out how beautiful you are! STUNNING!

Lori Jordan
05-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow you are a beautiful girl the dress is stunning!

Alysser
05-12-2006, 08:59 PM
You guys look great togather and you both look STUNNING! :D

sammy101
05-12-2006, 09:02 PM
you look beautiful!I love your dress :)

Karen
05-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Pretty dress, unusual color, nice pictures, I like the second one best because it's just different! :) Thanks for sharing!

gemini9961
05-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I agree about the dress....GORGEOUS! You look beautiful and great hair. The pics of you and your date are very nice too.

luvofallhorses
05-12-2006, 11:12 PM
you guys are cute together! :) You are gorgeous!! :D

K9karen
05-13-2006, 12:06 AM
can you get any prettier?

Suki Wingy
05-13-2006, 12:10 AM
gorgeous dress! You look amazing in it. Dominic is my brother's name ;)

shais_mom
05-13-2006, 02:54 AM
You look BEAUTIFUL!

Daisy and Delilah
05-13-2006, 05:43 AM
You have to have been the Belle of the Ball at the prom. You're gorgeous and that dress is the perfect style and color for you. Your date is a cutie patootie too ;) I'll bet he was as proud as a peacock to be your date :) Lucky guy!!

Pam
05-13-2006, 06:56 AM
WOW! :eek: You are beautiful and so is your dress. :) I like the second picture a little better because we can see some of the detail in your dress and also your date's cute face. I hope you had a wonderful time!

moosmom
05-13-2006, 09:13 AM
That dress really brought out how beautiful you are! STUNNING!

Ditto!!! You are beautiful!!!

countrycowgirl
05-13-2006, 09:29 AM
AWWW!!! thank you guys!!!! it really made my morning to wake up and see this you guys are the best! I will post the pics later of me sitting on the ground and my dress is spread out around me and you can see how big it really was lol :) oh and the one of me and you see my cowboy boots :p....yes lol I did wear my cowboy boots under my dress :p :) :p

Toby's my baby
05-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Great pictures Kay!! It's a bummer photobucket isn't working, I really wanted to look at the other pictures you sent me earlier, again! :p :D I LOVE your dress, and hair!! You are so pretty! :D

Karen
05-13-2006, 05:56 PM
AWWW!!! thank you guys!!!! it really made my morning to wake up and see this you guys are the best! I will post the pics later of me sitting on the ground and my dress is spread out around me and you can see how big it really was lol :) oh and the one of me and you see my cowboy boots :p....yes lol I did wear my cowboy boots under my dress :p :) :p

That's so funny - when I saw the first picture, I swear one of my first thoughts was - "you could wear your cowboy boots under that and no one would know!"

I had a floor-length wedding dress, and was a camp counselor about a month before our wedding, and I said to the girls in my change "I have a long dress, so I don't have to even wear shoes, right?" Well, you couldn't find a group more into romance and glamour than 9- to 12-year-old girls. One of them was so convinced I might make good on my joke that she found and sent a card in the shape of shoes as soon as she got home, pleading with me to wear shoes for my wedding!

Rachel
05-13-2006, 10:18 PM
You are just breath-taking in that stunning gown. WOW is right.
Your date is cute and reminds me of *Jim* from TV show The Office, except for the mustach. I'm glad you both had a great time at such a memorable occasion.

tmice35
05-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Very beautiful dress for a very beautiful woman along with a handsome man.