PDA

View Full Version : Any Siberian Husky/Beagle owners?

CountryWolf07
05-05-2002, 06:41 PM
Just seein' who here owns either of the breed(s) :) I own a husky who is grey/white with blue eyes - Anna and Rosie - a tri-colored beagle - Rachel

anna_66
05-10-2002, 08:10 AM
Not like I need to tell you this but I have a Siberian! I've talked enough about her, Roxey is her name and she'll be 1 May 31! And right now she is a terror! This week has been awful, anything, pool cover, flower pots...etc....she's been wrecking! Have you ever had that problem with Anna, and if you did, what helped! http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p46590a5b5f9cd54f44aff0ae1c59d4ee/fdd1b1fd.jpg
She just looks rotten don't she!!!

harleychicken
10-11-2002, 01:13 PM
I have two red and whites. They are my babies! I volunteer with Husky Rescue in Florida.

FloppsyLadySally54
10-11-2002, 06:36 PM
Anna, keep posting more pics of Roxey she's beautiful!! I have neither, but I want lots of Siberian Huskies when I grow up. If I get scholarships, no way I'm going to Alaska I won't take scholarships to anywhere but Alaska and they usually only give scholarships to other states like NY or PA. When I get there the first thing I will do is get enrolled in the college (and if I don't get excepted, too bad for me) and then I go will go get some pets!:) Lol that's never going to happen I'd need a lot of money to get pets. Wait, does it cost money to rescue dogs/cats/other pets from the SPCA?

Glacier
10-13-2002, 07:04 PM
I have four siberians and four husky crosses that are here forever, plus currently three husky cross foster dogs.