PDA

View Full Version : Ack! Did you see survivor?

slleipnir
05-11-2006, 08:09 PM
First off, as a warning, don't read on if you don't want any spoilers of tonights epi if you haven't seen it yet

Who do you want to go to the final 2? Or, who do you want to win? Did you see the "tie breaker"? Urg. I don't want Cirie to win it, cause I don't think she did much to deserve to win.I don't like how she used people to get there. Although in the preview to "sundays epi" it looks a lot like Cirie is going to win! Her fire is just about to break the rope. Urg. I guess it doesn't matter. I want Terry to win. I think he deserves it over anyone else. I originally wanted Shane to win, and I really didn't like Terry...but, I don't know. He deserves it.

Craftlady
05-11-2006, 08:48 PM
It does appear Cirie wins the challenge but looks can be deceiving from the previews. I think Danielle wins and goes to final 3.
I agree Cirie has outwitted everyone but hasnt been a physical threat. As we know from all the shows the final challenge is endurance. She cant go the distance. So if it does appear she goes to final 3 it will be Aris and Terry for final 2.

slleipnir
05-11-2006, 08:56 PM
It does appear Cirie wins the challenge but looks can be deceiving from the previews. I think Danielle wins and goes to final 3.
I agree Cirie has outwitted everyone but hasnt been a physical threat. As we know from all the shows the final challenge is endurance. She cant go the distance. So if it does appear she goes to final 3 it will be Aris and Terry for final 2.

If Aras wins though, wouldn't he take Cirie/Danielle over Terry?