PDA

View Full Version : In need of a theme!

k9krazee
05-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Alright PTers, I know you guys are amazing at things like this ;) I am graduating this year (only 9 more days of school left :eek: ) and my Open house/graduation party will be June 10th.

I really want a theme to base the whole 'party' on, but can't seem to come up with one...I wanted fairy tale princesses but my (twin) brother wasn't too keen on the idea ;) I would love to hear any ideas you guys might have :D Or even if you think its a dumb idea...I am at a total loss...

Thanks in advance :D

Zippy
05-11-2006, 04:30 PM
what about a ranch theme?or a jungle theme

My Peanuts
05-11-2006, 04:36 PM
How about a Caribbean theme or toga party? Mine was Caribbean with palm trees and stuff. We had a tiki bar that we wrapped in a grass skirt. Fun fun fun.

Karen
05-11-2006, 04:37 PM
The Future's Wide Open!

Invite guests to come wearing whatever outfit they would in their future ideal job - and give everyone a nametag so they can fill out with their job title (Susan - 1st Grade Teacher). Adults in jobs they love can just write the truth, or be more creative/fanciful - (Joe - Interstellar Spaceship Captain).

It would at least spark conversation ... and you could use "futuristic" decorations - corny Futurama-type stuff, or whatever!

Zippy
05-11-2006, 04:42 PM
The Future's Wide Open!

Invite guests to come wearing whatever outfit they would in their future ideal job - and give everyone a nametag so they can fill out with their job title (Susan - 1st Grade Teacher). Adults in jobs they love can just write the truth, or be more creative/fanciful - (Joe - Interstellar Spaceship Captain).

It would at least spark conversation ... and you could use "futuristic" decorations - corny Futurama-type stuff, or whatever!

I like karen's idea that is cool one