PDA

View Full Version : What is your dream pet?

Zippy
05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Mine is:
a male butterfly betta
please list your main one and any others
my others are:maine coon mix,and a half-moon betta

sammy101
05-11-2006, 04:29 PM
I'll always have dogs.I would love to own a few horses. :)

Karen
05-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Every kind of pet (and a house and yard and $$$ enough to keep them all happy)!

luvofallhorses
05-11-2006, 04:52 PM
I'll always have dogs.I would love to own a few horses. :)

me too! :) I will always have cats, too I'm sure. :) so my dream pet would be a horse. :) even though it's not in the poll. ;)

Zippy
05-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Oppps sorry for got to have live stock as a choice

critter crazy
05-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I already have my true dream pet! My horses, and of course my dogs, cat, bunnie, turles and fish oh and my chickens! but if i was to get another pet i would have to say a parrot! Specifically an African Grey Parrot!! I have always wanted one of those!!:)

carole
05-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I already have my dream pets, CATS, adore them, always have done, but never had one for over 18 years as i was allergic and did not think it possible until along came Ash good old Ash,I now have two indoor/outdoor permanent cats my Ash and Lexie, and three outdoor backyard kitties temporarily in my care,with a hope they I will get full custody one of these days for two of them at least,so for me my dream is almost fulfilled.

zoey
05-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Since we're *dreaming* here would like to have some more dogs, some ocelots, horses, bear cubs, a lama, a dolphin, & young elephant. :D :D :D

lute
05-11-2006, 06:50 PM
a great dane! :D

k9krazee
05-11-2006, 07:48 PM
I have my dream pets!!

I wanted an agility dog and water tolerator/lover - got him (Jack), I wanted a tennis ball/frisbee freak, got her (Kyra), I wanted a perfect all around family dog, got her (Shadow), and the perfect roller skating buddy, got him (Micki), and a gentle, devoted friend, got her (Mini) :)

And my cats are all I ever wanted too, Motchka and Batman are the most hilarious kittens I've ever seen, there is never a dull moment with them, and Mr. Jasper is purrfect in every way, I couldn't have asked for a better cat-dog ;)

Buut...I would LOVE to own a goat someday....*sigh*

Alysser
05-11-2006, 07:53 PM
I want a mutt or a rescued dog so badly that it aches. I want to save a life so bad and unfortunatley my mom won't have it. :rolleyes:

Chilli
05-11-2006, 08:09 PM
I would *LOVE* to have any trained bird someday. Norri is wonderful, but we've had him for quite some time and I doubt if he'll ever really become tame.
My dad is wanting to buy him a friend (cagemate), and that just might happen later this year. ;) Its not certain, though.

And dream pet #2, snake. Any snake. It will be a cornsnake to start off with, though. :)

Rio&Nickysmommy
05-11-2006, 11:39 PM
MY dream pets I already have they are RIo and Nicholas my two Cocker Spaniels. If I could have my dream pet- it would be a every homeless dog in the shelters. It breaks my heart leaving them their. Hey maybe on day, want to save them all.
RIo&Nickysmommy

Uabassoon
05-11-2006, 11:46 PM
I've always wanted a hedgehog, but they are illegal here in Arizona.

lute
05-12-2006, 12:05 AM
I've always wanted a hedgehog, but they are illegal here in Arizona.
that is really odd. i wonder why.

Sevaede
05-12-2006, 01:26 AM
I want an armadillo, a rosy boa, a ferret, and a guinea pig. =D

Sevaede
05-12-2006, 01:28 AM
that is really odd. i wonder why.

That reminds me of the fact that ferrets are illegal in Illinois.

lute
05-12-2006, 09:39 AM
isn't that the craziest thing! they are everywhere here. and i'm just in the next state.

shihtzulover850
05-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I would love another dog but I would definetly adopt You can't have pet turtles here either

Suki Wingy
05-12-2006, 11:50 PM
um, no they are not! They sell them is several pet stores by me, and my vet and allergist each have two!

I would say, a SKUNK! they are legal in all surrounding state, but not IL :( Check out this amazing site: http://www.skunk-info.org/

I also want an ex-racehorse (Which will happen as soon as I have the $$ which will probably be in 10 years give or take a few :rolleyes:

And maybe a ChausieCat or similar

And for sure a catahoula leopard dog, rescued chocolate and white pit bull, Buckskin show Am Staff, lots of liver show dalmatians

How about a BETTA or a few?! My parents won't even let me have a little betta, even though I watched the neighbor's and they even forgot I was watching them!

Oh, and also a few gerbils. The lilac color and others, rats, mice

Kfamr
05-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Their names are Simba, Nala, & Kiara! ;)

Roxyluvsme13
05-13-2006, 12:08 PM
All my pets, but I really want a Greyhound someday.

IRescue452
05-13-2006, 07:11 PM
A komondor, a kuvasz, a gorgeous ryukin, and a golden crowned rosella. As was stated before-a big enough house and enough money to have them all.

Aspen and Misty
05-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I also want an ex-racehorse (Which will happen as soon as I have the $$ which will probably be in 10 years give or take a few :rolleyes:

Ditto! I worked with a severely abused ex-race horse at a local farm, she touched my life in so many ways it's indescribable. It will always be my dream to have one of my own.

Ashley

Flatcoatluver
05-13-2006, 10:29 PM
I will always have dogs so I voted reptile. I want a turtle so bad!!!

Argranade
05-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Ohh my dream pet would have to be a crow ya know those black and white ones that can be taught to speak there alot of money but id love to have one yes i still love all my other birds but it would be neat having a crow in the family there my favourit birds i have some that stop by at my house when i ca ca ca at them lol.

But even cooler a rare white Albino crow now that would be a dream come true. http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/pigeon11/Crows%20and%20related/albino2a.jpg

Suki Wingy
05-15-2006, 10:49 AM
My dad raised a crow when he was young. His name was Archie and he flew free and came back every night. I've seen pictures of them together and heard my grandma, aunts, uncle, and dad talk about them. It was a wonderful relationship.

BitsyNaceyDog
05-15-2006, 11:42 AM
All my pets are either my or Justin's dream pets. The snakes have been Justin's dream since he was a little kid. I love having the snakes, but they've never been my "dream pet".

I'll never be without dogs, cats, or birds. I hope to always have rodents and reptiles too (especially iguanas).

Animals that I've had before and definitely would like to someday have again are- rabbits, ferrets, and rats.

Animals that I've never had but would like to have are- a chameleon (absolutely my dream reptile), a skunk (a friend used to have one, it was awesome), a hedgehog (same friend had 2, I really adored them).

Miss Z
05-15-2006, 12:27 PM
A horse for me, and if I was going to narrow down to a breed, then a Danish Warmblood. They are so beautiful and I would love to event with one :)

wolfsoul
05-15-2006, 03:22 PM
I have alot of dream animals lol. I really want a Best in Show dog though. Visa could be best in show if her ring temperment was better. I am going to make sure that her pup's ring temperment is AWESOME, as well as the sheltie I'm getting next year or the year after. Best in Show prize at the Kamloops show is $20,000. :eek: Either way it would be a great achievement.

zoomer
05-16-2006, 08:27 PM
I would love to own a Parrot someday.

KitCat
05-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Cocoa Kitty is the best cat ever - very smart and loving. He is very easy to train and follows the rules but is occasionally "naughty" by going somewhere he shouldn't be. But he is the best behaved most loving boy!

Lori Jordan
05-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Dog offcourse

Tollers-n-Dobes
05-19-2006, 04:29 PM
My dream pets would be:

A female Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

A female Belgian Groenendael

That's all I really want in life, but another dog I'd love to own is the Hungarian Mudi. I'll only ever have dogs. A horse would be nice, but that's not realistic at all.

Misty_Pearl
05-19-2006, 08:02 PM
A Dragon!!

Argranade
05-19-2006, 08:04 PM
A Dragon!!

LOL!!! :D Now that would be one hec of a pet lol.

Misty_Pearl
05-19-2006, 08:06 PM
um, no they are not! They sell them is several pet stores by me, and my vet and allergist each have two!

I would say, a SKUNK! they are legal in all surrounding state, but not IL :( Check out this amazing site: http://www.skunk-info.org/

Check out this website also http://www.skunkhaven.net/ This is where my Izabo is from...

RedHedd
05-19-2006, 08:46 PM
I have my dream pet - Mishi! A giant orange Maine Coon. I sure do love that goofy cat!

Katy_M216
05-22-2006, 09:40 AM
I'll never be without dogs or parrots. Ever. LOL.

The dogs are my sanity. They provide me with so much love, companionship, interest, and activity. They're little rays of sunshine. It doesn't matter how stressfull my day has been. When I walk into a room and am greeted by my happy dogs, everything else goes away.

The parrots are the TOTAL opposite. They give me chaos, noise, and destruction. They're little feathered children that need 8+ hours of direct supervision (and wrangling) each day, fresh organic meals that are better than what I eat, and several new toys each week (which are promptly destroyed). They enrich my life like nothing else. Even though they make me want to rip my hair out, without them, I think I'd die of boredom.

I'd love to have a few ferrets someday. We had one named Maggie back in '91, but she passed several years ago. I also love iguanas!

cocker_luva
05-22-2006, 10:29 AM
lil pitties are my dream pet!!!
http://www.buyapitbull.com/blog/wp-content/male_female.jpg

Zippy
05-22-2006, 10:33 AM
I have to add another of mine a hermit crab

KatyCaneB
05-22-2006, 10:06 PM
I would have a squirrel and a racoon!!

A friend of mine had a pet squirrel and the little guy just crawled all around his chest. It was so cute!

I want a racoon because last summer I had the opportunity to hand feed a wild racoon mother and her babies in our backyard. She even let me pet her babies. It was such an experience. I always see on America's Funniest Animals how people have racoons and they are just playing with the cat or sleeping on the bed. They seem so friendly!