PDA

View Full Version : I'm having my first drink & its at work!

king2005
05-11-2006, 02:23 PM
A guy was leaving to go to another country to work for our company, so the company had a party for him. We all went to the lunchroom & said good bye. I got into line for the cake & other munchies & a guy said here you go I;m handing the out & rushed a glass of Champaine into my hands & left.

So, instead of this weekend being my first drink, my first drink is at work LOL :D

So what do I think?

It felt like I was drinking mouthwash :eek: It burned my mouth! Beer better not do that!!!

Also I was nearly killed by the cork to one of the bottles! The turd shoot it & then aimed it in my direction!! It hit the celing & can flying at me lol I moved an inch, it hit my table & fell onto the floor LOL :rolleyes:

slleipnir
05-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm no beer expert, but I think beer is the WORST. It tastes so bad. Yuck! I've only ever had Keiths and Coors Light, and both made me feel like I was going to vomit. I don't like champaine either though. I stick to coolers mostly. Rockaberry is my faaav. Kamora/Kahlua and milk is the best. Yum, it's so goooood. But it goes down REALLY smooth which maybe isn't good for drinking, cause I could drink a lot of it haha.

critter crazy
05-11-2006, 02:44 PM
I was never a fan of beer when i drank, tasted bad to me. when i did drink it was always fruity drinks. or as my friends and co-workers called them "girlie drinks" but boy did they taste better than beer!!

caseysmom
05-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I am making pina colada's for mother's day, I had to try one out the other night....now thats a girlie drink :D

king2005
05-11-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm no beer expert, but I think beer is the WORST. It tastes so bad. Yuck! I've only ever had Keiths and Coors Light, and both made me feel like I was going to vomit. I don't like champaine either though. I stick to coolers mostly. Rockaberry is my faaav. Kamora/Kahlua and milk is the best. Yum, it's so goooood. But it goes down REALLY smooth which maybe isn't good for drinking, cause I could drink a lot of it haha.

Now I'm burping & thats all I can taste & smell ewwww

hehehe mixing anything into milk just sounds so gross... I'm buying a 6pk of some sort of beer on fri. If I don't like it, then I'll give them to Shawn to enjoy on Fri.

Darn smelly burps lol

caseysmom
05-11-2006, 02:51 PM
I'll second that about Kahlua and cream...its the best.

My Peanuts
05-11-2006, 02:55 PM
The burning was probably from the bubbles in the champagne. Beer shouldn’t burn. It took me a while to get used to the taste of beer. Now, every once in a while I get a taste for one. Years ago I would have said you were crazy if you said I’d get a taste for beer.

critter crazy
05-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I am making pina colada's for mother's day, I had to try one out the other night....now thats a girlie drink :D

oh yeah!!! pina coladas were great!!! gosh now you guys are making me want to drink!! he he he he he!!:D

Cataholic
05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
I don't really mind a nice glass of champagne. It never seemed to burn my throat, though. But, hot sauce does!

As for beer, I don't think you will care for the taste- based on some things you have said. Maybe if you try a lighter beer, or, my particular favorite- Honey Brown! (I don't want to hear that that isn't a 'real' beer, people!!! :D )

Sirrahsim
05-11-2006, 07:00 PM
mmm after reading this I think that I'm going to have to pick up some Bailey's and ice cream tonight to make a milk shake. Bailey's Irish Creme is SO YUMMY!!!

Jessika
05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Beer is GROSS! There is a reason why they have "chick drinks" and beer. Because chick drinks don't taste like crap, :lol:

slleipnir
05-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Now I'm burping & thats all I can taste & smell ewwww

hehehe mixing anything into milk just sounds so gross... I'm buying a 6pk of some sort of beer on fri. If I don't like it, then I'll give them to Shawn to enjoy on Fri.

Darn smelly burps lol

It's a coffee liquor, so it does go well with milk.