PDA

View Full Version : KB2YCK just sent me a Photo of Hope,Her New Cuteness Alert Kitten

catmandu
05-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I just had to get her on Pet Talk.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1947.jpg
Sorry Sandra,but I couldnt resist.
This is One Very Lucky Kitten. Karina Angel is mothering her and telling Hope about her New Furr Ever Home!

Laura's Babies
05-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Looks like she is screaming "LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

catmandu
05-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Karina Told Hope of the Wonderful New Furr Ever Home taht shes going to and Hope is eager,to say the least.

kb2yjx
05-11-2006, 03:53 AM
AM going to see little Hope after work today!!! Will give an update later!

Killearn Kitties
05-11-2006, 04:02 AM
Oh I can't wait to hear all about Hope. I have obviously missed a story here!

kb2yjx
05-11-2006, 05:12 PM
No real story, Karen!! I went to the shelter with lots of cat food and cleaning supplies on Saturday after work. I NEVER EVER EVER go in the kitten room, but I did. In a cage on the floor, was a tiny kitten, squeeking as loud as it could. I walked over to the cage, and it climbed to the top. I asked the shelter worker if I coud take the kitten out of the cage, she said OK. I did, the kitten fell asleep on my arm. When I put her back in the cage, she looked at me as if to say, " are you NOT taking me home with you??" Barry and I talked about adopting her. I think she was sent to help us deal with Ralph. I went back to the shelter on TUesday. She did the same climbing thing. I filled out the adotion form. I went today. I might be able to bring little Hope home on Tuesday. They are holding her for the seven days required by law. I thank Gary for posting her photo!!! Sandra

Killearn Kitties
05-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Aww, what can you do about a kitten that curls up on your arm?!! Sounds as if this sweet baby has a wondrful home! :D

zoey
05-11-2006, 08:15 PM
It sounds like destiny that li'l Hope has come to you.
Was Ralph a beloved pet or something?
I can understand that a kitty that likes to sleep on your arm would be hard to resist.
Anyway, the best of luck with your new edition. :D

kb2yjx
05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
No, Ralph is still a beloved pet. He is a cat that has intestinal lymphoma and he time is short.

zoey
06-03-2006, 02:06 PM
:( I'm so sorry to hear about Ralph's disease. That's horrible.

God bless.