PDA

View Full Version : Little Ann ,good bye, i will never forget u

WarahGirl1995
05-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I put my baby girl in the pond as usaul for her fun in the pond every week, but this week was diferant from all the other weeks she got her fun.When it was time to come out i couldnt find her.I looked for 7 hours of the night in the pond(it is not a big pond at all)but i could not find her. My dad had to pull me inside the house and reasure me that she would be fine one night in the pond.I couldnt get any sleep that night and i realy wanted to go outside and look for her but i didnt have the guts to lie to my parents in the morning.At 5 am i got out of bed and i looked everywhere for my Little Ann,she wasnt there. I began to cry ,and cry ,and cry.I started talking to the pond. I felt like i was talking to her.I told her i would not give away any of her eggs.I would keep them and not one of them is going to go to a careless person that will abuse them. I also told her that i would bring Suzy home soon and that i was sorry i separated them. Then at 9 o'clock ,I went to school( i was very late). My mom reasured me that she would look.School was to torchure i didnt even pay any mind to my teacher,wich i always do. Finily when i got home i called Zoomer (Makayla) and she came over to help me look.We never ever found her. Makayla and i talked for a long time about the chance she is still alive. Then later we found a frozen body.We both cried and made necklesses saying:
RIP ANN.
I got another frog yesturday and i have not picked a name yet. I luv u lil Ann
DO YOU think she luves me? :( I hope so my lil girl .
I will say this again I luv you .

Karen
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I moved this into Pet Memorial, where it shoudl be.

Rest in peace, little froggie. You were loved.

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm so very sorry that you lost your beloved Little Ann. She does love you and knows of your efforts. :)

As for names, how about Beenie?

My Peanuts
05-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm so sorry about little. :(

WarahGirl1995
05-11-2006, 07:57 PM
thanks guys