PDA

View Full Version : Arghh.........!!!!!!

critter crazy
05-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Okay so I went to my Bowling league last night, and when I came home my husband hands me my 250$ digital camera, and says he's sorry! I looked at it and didnt understand till I turned it on. The screen is busted, all I can see is wavy lines!! I was so upset, come to find out, he had it on the computer desk, but the neck strap was hanging off and the puppy grabbed it and it hit the basement floor(concrete)!! I am so upset!! I know it realy isn't anyones fault, but gosh i just love that camera!! Now i have to see if i can get it fixed. Hopefully I can, cause i dont realy want to have to buy a new one!!

Soory guys but I just had to vent!!!!:(

Laura's Babies
05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Have you tries taking pictures with it to see if it still works? It may still work....

critter crazy
05-10-2006, 06:28 PM
It does still take pics, but you cant see what you are taking a pic of. its a guessing game. also i cant use any menu options because i cant see them. so i can still use it but it is going to just drive me nuts! kind of lik when i dropped my cell phone!! couldnt see who was calling, or find any numbers i had stored. Just a huge annoyance! Gotta call a camera place tomarrow to see if it is worth fixing. If not i will just ahve to deal with it until i can get a new one!! :(

moosmom
05-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Did you happen to take out an extended warranty on it? Or possibly insurance in case something like that happens?? If so, it may be covered. If not, your homeowners insurance may cover it. It's worth looking into.

Sorry about your camera. :(