PDA

View Full Version : Who is that person?

Rachel
05-05-2002, 07:01 AM
It was I all along. Posting here as RachelJ, I was always annoyed that the person who had the user name Rachel, never posted. How could she hog the name Rachel and then just not use it. Well, today I found an area where you can check the profile of the each and every user name and when I did I discovered it was I! Ha! Must have registered once and forgot that I did. Then came back and registered again. (Can you imagine that? Don't answer.) Of course it took a little doing to figure out how to get back to being just Rachel and it will take a little more to get settled in again with my avatar, etc. Hope I don't regret this.

Pam
05-05-2002, 07:42 AM
Welcome again Rachel! Whether you be Rachel or RachelJ we love having you around, you know that!!! Your new avatar is adorable, although I am sure Hannah is complaining a bit having to share the limelight with Tucker this time around! :D You have a long way to go to reach Pillarhood under your new log-on name but we look forward to reading all of the posts along the way!

05-05-2002, 08:18 AM
W W WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-05-2002, 11:49 AM
Doesn't matter if you are Rachel or Rachelj, I'm glad you are here. I enjoy your posts very much. Maybe the totals of your posts under each name can be added together?:)

Logan
05-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Oh Rachel!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

You were really afraid of being a member of the blabbermouth club, weren't you?? I changed nicknames mid stream and am still a blabber mouth!!! :D

sammi
05-05-2002, 10:35 PM
So glad you are Rachel! I was never sure if it was RachelJ or Rachel] !!!:D :D

LoudLou
05-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Rachel,
So, glad you've found yourself!;) ;) :D ....*groan* that was a really bad joke....I have been in your shoes. Done the same thing on another board. Not as bad as standing in the bank signing a check and forgetting how to sign MY OWN NAME!!!!:rolleyes: :o

krazyaboutkatz
05-06-2002, 12:25 AM
Welcome back Rachel. I've never heard of this happening to anyone. It made me LOL.:D I'm sorry. I'm just glad that you were able to figure out the problem.http://bestsmileys.com/cats/catenthralled.gif