PDA

View Full Version : Its official, I have a boyfriend!!

king2005
05-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Shawn & I had our 3rd date last night :D
We get along so well! We've had nothing but fun hanging out :D
We watch tv, movies, tunes & we're playing a race car game.. ok so I suck sooo baddly we don't play against eachother, we just take turns & I'm getting better :) I'm teaching him new computer skills as he loves the computer :)

We took pictures lastnight, so I'll upload them when I get home tonight & post them :)

JenBKR
05-10-2006, 08:16 AM
YAY! I'm so happy for you - Looking forward to pictures :D

Pawsitive Thinking
05-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Glad things are on the up for you!! Be happy

jackie
05-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I am so glad things are going well for you, but please don't fall back into the cycle of depending on someone to keep you happy. Only you can control you happiness and mental well being!

king2005
05-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I am so glad things are going well for you, but please don't fall back into the cycle of depending on someone to keep you happy. Only you can control you happiness and mental well being!

I know (thats the reason why I shooed so many away)... its just nice to have someone special to share it with :) & Shawn is that guy.

Hes gentle, kind, too thoughtful (always has to open the door for me, helps with cooking & didn't like me holding the case of pop I was buying), can't stop giggling, so much in common & there are some things I like that he doesn't & he actually respects that I like those things.. he watched Simpsons with me on Sun & he cannot stand cartoons, but he'll watch just the new ones with me, so I can see the new ones (cartoons really bother the heck out of him, so I watch Friends with him & I HATE that show lol!)

gini
05-10-2006, 11:55 AM
It is so nice to hear you so happy!

So what's a cartoon between friends? :D

king2005
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
It is so nice to hear you so happy!

So what's a cartoon between friends? :D

I'm really tired so I don't get that right now :confused: :D

My sister found out through dad that I have a boyfriend. She asked soo many questions lol.. When I told her his age, she picked on me for quite a while :rolleyes:... shes just supper happy I'm not with Rob, she knew what Rob was doing & has always hated him