PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lola!

Barbara
05-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Lola can I tell you are a spoiled little princess? You even have a bed that fits your design. And how much you deserve your luxury by being such a good companion to your meowmie.

And of course WE knew that you would wrap your daddy around your tiny little paw.

Have a wonderful day- I am sure you are getting some extra celebration treats today :)

Barbiecat
05-10-2006, 06:32 AM
Ah yes, it's really wonderful to be "owned" by a Siamese, isn't it? My boy Koko certainly feels that he owns me, and I'm sure Lola is the same way. Congratulations!

smokey the elder
05-10-2006, 06:58 AM
What a pretty girl you are, Lola! And your meowmie's grandson surely knows that you have top priorty, saying her name before even Momma and Papa! :p

Beauty17
05-10-2006, 08:28 AM
She is absolutely beautiful. I do love Siamese cats - though I've never had one. My sister had a Siamese mix that was a flame point, and then gave him to our parents, because they had so much more room for him to enjoy. But this lynx point - how elegant and exotic. No wonder you fell in love with her. She must have been an absolutely darling kitten. I am glad that you found each other, and I am glad that you are feeling better.

mom2lotsacats
05-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Lola,

You are absolutely gorgeous. It sounds like you and your humans are very happy with each other. We have a Lynx Point male here named Billy. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

catmandu
05-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Lola , the Meezers are meeerrrrooooooing at YOU at the Found Cat Hotel.
You are truly one of the Most Unique Cats that we ahve ever seen.
Truly an unique blend of colors and shades.
The Found Cats All send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO To
Lovely Lola COTD!!!

lvpets2002
05-10-2006, 09:58 AM
;) You are so adorable & sweet ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****** gO for those kitty treats today..

blue girl
05-10-2006, 11:54 AM
Lola, wow, you are such a pretty girl! I love the story about how you won your daddy's heart--how lucky for your mom to have you keep her company during the day! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Jax
05-10-2006, 12:50 PM
What a gorgeous blue-eyed girl you are Lola! Congrats to SWEET PRETTY LOLA! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Lola what a beauty you are!!!

I'm so glad you made your mommy feel better. Cats are magic that way!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day! :D

kb2yjx
05-10-2006, 05:24 PM
LOLA!!! What a ravishing kitty!!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
05-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Well, you know how the song goes..."Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!":D;) I sure to hope that's what was on the menu for you today gorgeous girl, anything and everything your heart desired! Oh, what a beauty you are Lola and just as sweet and loving as your are beautiful!:) No surprise reading that you're a Daddy's girl, too!:D What man could resist the fetching Lola and her many charms?;) Congratulations to you dear,sweet, precious Lola, our most beautiful, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!! Hugs and kisses to you. sweet baby girl!:)

gini
05-10-2006, 11:52 PM
And now Poppa says "it is the best decision I ever made" - allowing Lola to live with us.

Lola is just beautiful and it is a joy to read how well she has fit into the family and how much love and joy she gives your family.

Sevaede
05-10-2006, 11:53 PM
Ah, congratulations Lola! Hats off to you! (And your Dead Like Me name! :D )

karlyb
05-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Hello beautiful Lola! You are a wonderful addition to your family. You have helped your mom feel better and you converted your dad into a cat lover. Good work, Lola! You are a young kitty so have many years of life with your loving family to look forward to. You are a great kitty, Lola!