PDA

View Full Version : Aw. *is a bad foster mommy* :(

Sevaede
05-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Since I have not yet taken Tiger Lily to the vet she has been quarantined to our nice sized closet with a litter box, bed, etc. I take her out during the day and we sit in the bathroom (with the door shut) together and she gets to run around because that is the only place I don't have to worry about her getting stuck somewhere or whatnot.

Well, I just put her in the bathroom by herself and she tried to get out the door by trying to make me pet her. I told her no and I shut the door. Now she is in there crying her little head off. "Meow? Meow! Mrrrrrooooooooooww!" She sounds so sad. :(

Excuse me while I retrieve a kitten.

Laura's Babies
05-10-2006, 08:18 AM
I don't know of anyone that can resist a crying kitten... I sure couldn't.. That's why I stayed so long at my neighbors house.. Everytime I put the little guy down, he would start crying and look at me so pitiful..

Beauty17
05-10-2006, 08:42 AM
You are being a wonderful foster mommie - responsible, loving, and giving just the right care. You get my applause. It's a kitty's job to cry. It's a mommy's job to do the best she can to respond. I know you are doing your best - and extending what your best is customarily!

catmandu
05-10-2006, 08:15 PM
You are a Great Foster Meowmie and You will get Tiger Lily to the White Coats when you can.
He are eager to see that Beautiful Little Girl.

lute
05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
awww. you're not a bad foster mommy. she was probably just scared being in there all my herself.

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 12:36 AM
I don't know of anyone that can resist a crying kitten... I sure couldn't.. That's why I stayed so long at my neighbors house.. Everytime I put the little guy down, he would start crying and look at me so pitiful..

What ended up happening with that little boy, by the way? And the girl? I am still looking for a witty preferably one whose chances are not very high of getting adopted. Which pretty much cuts out tiny little kittens. I don't know. It just always seems to me that a lot of people I have talked to (not on pet talk) only want tiny little babies and that's it. I like babies as much as the next person but I'd rather skip that phase. :)

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 12:37 AM
You are being a wonderful foster mommie - responsible, loving, and giving just the right care. You get my applause. It's a kitty's job to cry. It's a mommy's job to do the best she can to respond. I know you are doing your best - and extending what your best is customarily!

Heh, thank you. :) She seems to run to me at any point when she gets frightened, now.

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 12:38 AM
You are a Great Foster Meowmie and You will get Tiger Lily to the White Coats when you can.
He are eager to see that Beautiful Little Girl.

Thank you! :)

I am going to pick up the pictures/picture disc tomorrow! :D

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 01:00 AM
awww. you're not a bad foster mommy. she was probably just scared being in there all my herself.

Heh, that is what I have deduced and she is now hanging out on my pillow!