PDA

View Full Version : Peek-tures will be developed tomorrow! Also, I have a question.

Sevaede
05-09-2006, 10:35 PM
I took a lot of pics of our foster kitty (Would you call her that? Not sure, myself. :confused: ), Tiger Lily. I am having them developed tomorrow and hopefully they will be posted tomorrow night. She is doing so great and advancing so much.

That ties into my question. T.L. *loves* Soni and Isis. Isis wants nothing more than to sniff and hiss. Last night and today, Soni started grooming Tiger Lily but when she started to purr and rub her head on his chin he freaked out and hissed and swatted. I told him he doesn't make any sense. Also, he is very territorial over "his" cardboard scratcher/ball toy. :D

catmandu
05-10-2006, 06:42 PM
This is really nothing to be worried about as these issues do have a way of resolving themeselves.
If a new Person moved into your home,no matter how friendly you would have issues for a while.
And we cant wait to see Tiger Lily.

Laura's Babies
05-10-2006, 07:37 PM
It may be to soon for introductions and if you are planning to find TL another home, I wouldn't let them get to attached to her anyway.. Chester greives so bad when I foster one and it has to leave that I keep swearing I won't do it again. He cries for days and won't eat. He (and I) attach to them so hard and so fast that we both cry when they leave.

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 01:03 AM
This is really nothing to be worried about as these issues do have a way of resolving themeselves.
If a new Person moved into your home,no matter how friendly you would have issues for a while.
And we cant wait to see Tiger Lily.

I would have to agree. My mom said that there really isn't too much to worry about, it just sounds like they're adjusting.

Sevaede
05-11-2006, 01:14 AM
It may be to soon for introductions and if you are planning to find TL another home, I wouldn't let them get to attached to her anyway.. Chester greives so bad when I foster one and it has to leave that I keep swearing I won't do it again. He cries for days and won't eat. He (and I) attach to them so hard and so fast that we both cry when they leave.

Well, they seem to be taking it rather well now. Soni tries to chase and play now.

That is so sad. Chester sounds like he could be everyones best buddy! It is so very heart wrenching to see them leave but at the same time you know you have united two companions who will be so very happy together and so very grateful for what you've done for them. :)

I will probably cry when Tiger Lily and future fosters leave, too. :(