PDA

View Full Version : OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! *does a happy dance*

king2005
05-09-2006, 12:57 PM
OMG!!!!

I have my 3 websites back!! *cries happy tears* (my eyes did water)
I really did think that Rob was angry enough to delete them on me. but He didn't, he tared them up (kinda like a .zip but better) & put them onto his website host. I swear it feels like I just had 300p lifted of my shoulders... My websites have been on my mind 24/7, as I spent 7yrs working on them & have learned so much on my own & then there are the thousands of photos I could have lost!!

I know when I get my site back up, I'm jusst gonna ball my eyes out in joy.

I just have my bike legt to get back & its 100% over.. no more Rob!!

Zippy
05-09-2006, 01:04 PM
I am happy you got your websites back.I would be crying to if i had worked for seven years and someone took them.

Jessika
05-09-2006, 01:29 PM
If you need some space, I do have a reseller if you want to get your own domain, I could host it. Not sure how much space you would need, I have a bit left on my reseller (actually I plan on booting a few inactive people off here later this month to free up space and bandwidth for those who actually USE it) so let me know :)

king2005
05-09-2006, 01:33 PM
If you need some space, I do have a reseller if you want to get your own domain, I could host it. Not sure how much space you would need, I have a bit left on my reseller (actually I plan on booting a few inactive people off here later this month to free up space and bandwidth for those who actually USE it) so let me know :)

I'm already with Bluehost.. they are the guys hosting Rob's sites.. When the-dog-dish.net grows.. its going to be really big. I might have to buy another host just for it.. I'm guessing it'll get up to 10G when its close to being finished & I'm hoping its going to be very busy.

I will deffently keep you in mind, as I might move my smaller sites to you (I don't care what domain name they are under), but thats already 5G & now that I own a Digi, it could grow much faster!

Jessika
05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Can't remember if it was you that I had this talk with before, or not, but I do REALLY recommend http://surpasshosting.com They are AMAZING, and the prices are so cheap too, even for the resellers!

king2005
05-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Can't remember if it was you that I had this talk with before, or not, but I do REALLY recommend http://surpasshosting.com They are AMAZING, and the prices are so cheap too, even for the resellers!

I'm paying about 7$/month with bluehost.. I get 10G to start with (very cheap to get more) & I have 500G bandwith or something like that. These guys have 24/7 1-800 #... my domain name was free, all the sub domain names are free & I think I get lots of other free domain names