PDA

View Full Version : Three little boys to arrive at PT next month!

Pam
05-09-2006, 06:15 AM
The excitement is building! During the month of June Pet Talk will be bigger by three as three Pet Talk moms get ready to give birth. My Robyn (Christiansmommy) is due on the 24th but may be induced early (there is talk of June 12th! :eek: ) and I believe Sara (Sara Loves Her Tinky) is also due around the 24th. On top of that, Ashley (Catnapper's stepdaughter) is also due around the 24th. Do I have the dates right girls? Must be something in the water that PTers are drinking. :p

Thanks to the modern technology of ultrasound we know that these three ladies will be bringing three little boys into the world. Robyn will be giving birth to Jeremy Lee, Sara will have Alden and Ashley will have???? Do we have a definite name? Nicholas?

Anyway, I thought it appropriate to post two pictures of Robyn that I took last month. Robyn please don't kill me! :p :p

Right before leaving for an ultrasound. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0346_s.jpg

Taking a rest after working on getting the nursery ready. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0376_s.jpg

If any of the other PT *Mommies To Be* would care to add pictures to this thread, please do! You will all be in my prayers for safe, easy deliveries and happy and healthy baby boys! Oh, I almost forgot -- Logan will have a new nephew next month, (little Hugh) and I believe he is also due around June 24th!!

Pam
05-09-2006, 07:33 AM
:o :o :o Oops! I was just talking with Robyn and she said we don't know whether Ash is having a boy or girl. View was not clear on ultrasound! What is wrong with me? Where did I come up with the idea she was having a boy? Early alzheimers or senior moment? LOL!

ramanth
05-09-2006, 08:11 AM
The 24th is my birthday and I would love to share it with a PT bundle of joy! :D

Congrats to all the expectant mommies!

Rachel
05-09-2006, 08:47 AM
You will all be in my prayers for safe, easy deliveries and happy and healthy baby boys! Oh, I almost forgot -- Logan will have a new nephew next month, (little Hugh) and I believe he is also due around June 24th!!

All these mothers have been in my thoughts and prayers and I hope they will be blessed with the calm and easy deliveries that we wish for them. I don't know if their is such a thing as virtual hand holding, but if there is, I want to do some.

Seeing Robin's lovely nursery (and having seen Ashley's), I can share the excitement of the new lives who will be welcomed into these homes. On this coming Mother's Day, I will celebrate these special mothers.

Cincy'sMom
05-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Wasn't there a song about the "boys of summer"?
My sister's(Dakota'sMommy) little boy will be a little later then the other boys, but should be here early August!

kuhio98
05-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Hopefully a little girl will be joining us soon. Prechrswife posted that they are hoping to hear if they are going to China this month to adopt Mary Joyce.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=101240

kimboe
05-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Congrats to all the Mommies to be! :)

Karen
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
:o :o :o Oops! I was just talking with Robyn and she said we don't know whether Ash is having a boy or girl. View was not clear on ultrasound! What is wrong with me? Where did I come up with the idea she was having a boy? Early alzheimers or senior moment? LOL!

Various people have said they are "sure" Ashley's having a boy because of the waay she's carrying, etc - you know, all the usual unscientific methods.

prechrswife
05-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Hopefully a little girl will be joining us soon. Prechrswife posted that they are hoping to hear if they are going to China this month to adopt Mary Joyce.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=101240

Thanks for remembering me. We are in a very weird spot as China is in the process of extending wait time for referral, and no one knows exactly how long the final wait will be. (Because of the timing of our paperwork, we are caught in the transition.) We could hear about our referral any time from the end of this month until the end of August. Sooner is better, of course, but we know we will hear at exactly the right time. We are still hoping to bring her home by the end of the summer. I will keep you posted. :)

kimboe
05-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks for remembering me. We are in a very weird spot as China is in the process of extending wait time for referral, and no one knows exactly how long the final wait will be. (Because of the timing of our paperwork, we are caught in the transition.) We could hear about our referral any time from the end of this month until the end of August. Sooner is better, of course, but we know we will hear at exactly the right time. We are still hoping to bring her home by the end of the summer. I will keep you posted.

How exciting! I hope you get to meet her sooner! :)

catnapper
05-09-2006, 12:13 PM
We're not quite sure what Ashley is having -- we are all thinking girl

The name is pretty set with Connor Michael for a boy. She still likes Madison for a girl, but I hate it because I have two dogs in my puppy class named Madison and all I can think is, "its a dog's name!" :D :p I'm sure whatever she finally names the baby, I'll love the name.

Here is Ashley at Sunday's baby shower
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/showerpic.jpg

lizbud
05-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Best of luck for all the new mommies to be. :) I always heard that if
you carry the baby high, it's a girl and if you carry low, it's a boy. At least
it was true for me both times. :D

Cataholic
05-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Prayers for all of those lucky families bringing home their babies!!!