PDA

View Full Version : MORE babies!

Sevaede
05-08-2006, 11:15 PM
As many know, my father in law has two female outside cats (Mama Cat and Rasputin). Mama Cat is a considerable amount larger than Rasputin (Rasputin is younger and smaller than my Isis). Mama Cat has a litter of at least three that she should be bringing around soon (they will be five weeks old this saturday). Well, Rasputin just had a litter last night or today (They still have umbilical shrivels attached to them.). There are at *lease* six or seven. Half of them are solid black and the others are grey and white. I managed to get some pictures but I don't know if they will come out really good. Anyways, just thought I'd post and let you all know. :) Here are some pictures of Soni, Isis, Mama, Rasputin, and Rocket:

The latter three: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/7bb77b4c.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/b7585ad2.jpg

Soni and Isis for comparison: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/700b6d5e.jpg

catmandu
05-12-2006, 05:36 PM
That Little One Looks A Lot Like Scrappy 2 Except Her Nose Is Gray, Instead Of Black.
They Are All Such Great Cats And I Am Sorry That I Missed This Thread The First Time.

moosmom
05-12-2006, 10:06 PM
Wenisrubber,

Tell your father-in-law to get his cats fixed, will ya please? I don't mean to sound rude, crude or indifferent, but there are SOOOOOO many unwanted cats and kittens out there. And people like me, Jenluck, Queenscoopalot, and many others on here who year after year after year are responsible for rescuing them.

Your FIL is a stupid, irresponsible pet owner. :mad: It's people like him that make me sick!! :mad:

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Wenisrubber,

Tell your father-in-law to get his cats fixed, will ya please? I don't mean to sound rude, crude or indifferent, but there are SOOOOOO many unwanted cats and kittens out there. And people like me, Jenluck, Queenscoopalot, and many others on here who year after year after year are responsible for rescuing them.

Your FIL is a stupid, irresponsible pet owner. :mad: It's people like him that make me sick!! :mad:

Oh, trust me, we have done that many times. We even went so far as to point out where he could get low cost (or free) spay/neuter vouchers. Our next idea is to offer to adopt one (Mama, as the other one is just too wild) and get her spayed (Of course, that would be our responsibility as pet owners but that's still one less contributing factor! :) ).

I know. I can't even look him in the eye he makes me so irritable (to say the *very* least). He goes on some sort of incomprehendable tirade about how they are his animals, it's natural, inoculations are stupid, etc.

You know, you just reminded me to contact two of the animal organizations here in town about their adoption days going on tomorrow. I know it's early but I want to get the ball rolling on finding her a good home. :)

Sevaede
05-13-2006, 12:15 AM
That Little One Looks A Lot Like Scrappy 2 Except Her Nose Is Gray, Instead Of Black.
They Are All Such Great Cats And I Am Sorry That I Missed This Thread The First Time.

Really? Neat! I've been seeing a lot of cats, lately, that look like her patterns in both grey and black. Weird.