PDA

View Full Version : OMG My husband's family!!

CalliesMom
05-08-2006, 08:36 PM
:mad: There must be some gene that runs in my husband's family that dumping cats is an okay thing. And I quote "at least I gave him a chance to live instead of taking him to the pound to be euthanized" from my SIL. :mad: She said she took her cat to some area two cities away and dumped him out of the car...and then she went back to try and find him and he was gone.

I met this cat when I was out in March. He was very sweet. :( No creature ever deserves to be treated in such a manner.

His mom did it and now his sister..I don't get how they think it is okay to dump an animal where it could starve to death, get mauled by a dog, beaten by people, etc. :mad: :( :mad:

I just don't get it.

I forgot to add that they live in CA. If I lived there, that would not have happened. I would have found him a home or a no kill shelter.

moosmom
05-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Stupid, stupid STUPID idiots!!! I'd report them. Someone should take them way far out and dump them. UGH!!!!! :mad: They're too stupid to live, IMO. I'm SURE your husband has more brains than all of them put together.

AbbyMom
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
For your SIL, :mad: I could say more, but probably on this site I don't need to.

Sometimes when I meet potential adopters at the shelter, they ask me "What's wrong with these cats that they are here?"

"Nothing," I say. Someone decided they didn't like the cat and dumped it. Often, these people are incredulous. BUT IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME :mad:

May the kitty be picked up and find a loving, permanent home. That is, before something terrible happens to him.

rg_girlca
05-08-2006, 10:25 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Poor sweet kitty. I pray that someone finds you and brings you home with them to love and care for you for the rest of your life.

Laura's Babies
05-08-2006, 10:29 PM
I hope someone finds those kitties they dump (like my Chester was dumped in the middle of the night on a country road!) and get them homes like Chester got... I'd like to know how they are going to explaine it to God that they threw away something he gave them to love, protect and care for!