PDA

View Full Version : I'll miss my boy!

dab_20
05-08-2006, 04:05 PM
I had to give Jack to his new home yesterday. I started crying and got all emotional, but I know he will be so happy at his new home. He's got three kids to give him a bunch of attention. We had to find him a new home because Dreamer won't make much progress with him there. We didn't plan to even keep him this long, I am so glad he did though! He taught me alot about the responsibility of taking care of a donkey/horse. I miss him already. :(

Zippy
05-08-2006, 04:10 PM
oh sorry.but you did what you know is best for Jake and he has a good home with kids to give him lots of hugs

Chilli
05-08-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm sorry it was his time to go to his new home, but its wonderful that you learned new things and such when he was with you all. :)
I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time at his new home!

dab_20
05-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Flatcoatluver
05-08-2006, 07:23 PM
oh Hun, I know how hard it is to find homes for pets that have been around for a long time. (((HUGS))) it's so hard. But it makes it easier seeing how nice their homes will be. :)

Alysser
05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry to hear that. Think of it this way, he will be ALOT happier without Dreamer getting all the attention and you found him a WONDERFUL new home.