PDA

View Full Version : When will my puppy arrive? :D

Sevaede
05-08-2006, 04:04 PM
I am going CRAZY doing all this waiting! The pups are due at the end of this month to the beginning of next. I AM SO EXCITED. Oh, my departure date to go get my puppy? My birthday. :D

lute
05-08-2006, 05:28 PM
i hate waiting too! i have to wait till AUGUST to bring home my puppy!AHHHHH!!! :D

binka_nugget
05-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Hehe, I have it worse than both of you. Visa hasn't even come into heat yet. I think the pups should be here around the end of the year and I'm already dying of excitement! :p

I'm expecting LOTS of puppy pictures when you finally do get to bring home your puppy!

RobiLee
05-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Hehe, I have it worse than both of you. Visa hasn't even come into heat yet. I think the pups should be here around the end of the year and I'm already dying of excitement! :p

I'm expecting LOTS of puppy pictures when you finally do get to bring home your puppy!

Ok, wait! Did I miss something? You are going to be getting a Visa puppy?! I think I am jealous and green with envy :p

binka_nugget
05-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok, wait! Did I miss something? You are going to be getting a Visa puppy?! I think I am jealous and green with envy :p
Yep! :D My mom agreed to a third dog and since Jordan gets two pups instead of just pick of the litter, she offered one of the pups to me. :D

(Sorry Wenisrubber, didn't mean to hijack your thread. :p)

Sevaede
05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
i hate waiting too! i have to wait till AUGUST to bring home my puppy!AHHHHH!!! :D

AHHH!! It's making you crazy, huh? :D

Sevaede
05-08-2006, 11:05 PM

Wow, so you have a long while before you get yours. Somehow, I am still not any less insane. :D Hooray for you getting one of those babies! :D

Oh there will be so many I am actually considering whether it would be more logical to buy a ton of disposable or a regular camera!

Sevaede
05-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Yep! :D My mom agreed to a third dog and since Jordan gets two pups instead of just pick of the litter, she offered one of the pups to me. :D

(Sorry Wenisrubber, didn't mean to hijack your thread. :p)

It's okay. :P

buttercup132
05-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Lol I think a digital camera would eb a good investment lol

I have it worse then all of you!!! lol I have to wait 2 / 3 years!!

Sevaede
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Lol I think a digital camera would eb a good investment lol

I have it worse then all of you!!! lol I have to wait 2 / 3 years!!

What are you waiting for? :)

Suki Wingy
05-09-2006, 11:53 PM
congrats! To all of you who are getting puppies! I have to wait who knows how long, maybe even til after college and I'm still in high school! :eek: