PDA

View Full Version : POPPY Video

rg_girlca
05-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Turn your speakers up for this one and listen to Poppy meowing at me. He does this about 2-4 times a day while I am on the computer. Of course I have to stop what I am doing and pick him up and give him lots of lovings.
Isn't he the cutest thing. :D

Enjoy!!! Especially his Auntie Lori. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/th_VocalBoy1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/?action=view&current=VocalBoy1.flv)

aki
05-08-2006, 01:58 PM
I get that treatment when I get home from work. He wants me to hold him, feed him, give him fresh water, wants catnip. Everything at one time! LOL

jazzcat
05-08-2006, 02:05 PM
AWWWW!!! I just love my Poppy boy! He's just the cutest thing and his little meow is adorable!

Smooches and hugs to my sweetie!

Randi
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Aww, how cute! Nice to get a welcome like that. :) :p Poppy looks so cute!

When I get home, Fister doesn't come out until a bit later, but then he wants ATTENTION!! LOL! Later in the evening, he miaws like crazy if he thinks it's bedtime, and also if he wants to tell me he's seen something exiting in the yard. LOL! Will try to get a video - at least the sound. ;)

Abby&Buddy'sMom
05-08-2006, 03:25 PM
That was soooo veerrryyy cccuuttteeee!! I love his sweet little voice when he answers you :) I got you pm :) about making the videos but I have a question. are you all taking videos with your regular digital cameras or are you all using camcorders? :confused:

catmandu
05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Yes Poppy Does Have A Sweet Meeeow.
He Actually Sounds Like JJJ3, Unless Of Course The Treats Are Out.
When He Meeeowed The Cats All Looked Up,and Scrappy Deux Meeeowed Back.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Awww....what adorable little squeaks for such a big boy. :D Have to admit that he sounds just like Peanut, and Peanut does the same exact thing to Terry when he's on the computer. :D

Laura's Babies
05-08-2006, 04:52 PM
That was beyond cute! To me, that was priceless! To forever have that wonderful conversation on video is priceless! What a sweet conversation that was too! You asked if she wanted you to put the camera down and give her loving and she did the head bumpie as her answer... SMART!

rg_girlca
05-08-2006, 09:37 PM
That was soooo veerrryyy cccuuttteeee!! I love his sweet little voice when he answers you :) I got you pm :) about making the videos but I have a question. are you all taking videos with your regular digital cameras or are you all using camcorders? :confused:

The videos are taken with just a digital camera. :)

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on my Poppy. :D

slick
05-08-2006, 10:01 PM
AWWWWWW, that is just the sweetest meow I've ever heard. Poppy, you sure have your meowmie trained well. :)

Catty1
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
I love the little squeaks and mutters - and the happy trills. Just a loving conversation, and OH loving those head rubs!

I hope he enjoyed a good lovin' up after you turned off the camera!

rg_girlca
05-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh yes Slick, he has me trained very well and Catty 1, yes he did get his lovings, like he always does. :D

ChrisH
05-09-2006, 07:54 AM
Aw, that is so cute!! :D

Killearn Kitties
05-09-2006, 01:56 PM
:D His meows are just too adorable! And when he jumps up to the camera at the end! So cute, I almost passed out.

lvpets2002
05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
;) ;) That is so sweet & adorable.. Boy howdy Poppy you have such a soft meow..

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
05-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Ahhhh Poppy is so cute!
When he comes up to the camera is my favorite part :)
I love Poppy!