PDA

View Full Version : Fritz was Suprised

fritz03
05-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Fritz was happy and suprised to his Aunties ,they stayed her last night after being at dad's 80th Birthday.Dad was suprised to see a whole lot of people there.My Aunt&Uncle(his brother Elwood),another Uncle and Aunt(mom's sister Wilhemenia),a couple of neighbors,Larry's Dad and friend and friends of Larry and Marlene plus Bev and irene.I had prime rib of beef,it was good,but too much,will have the rest tonight.Had a birthday cake,really good and got lots of cards.i brought some balloons home,Fritz didn't like them and growled and barked at them.fritz had a couple of late walks with them,had two this morning,had treats and snoozed with both Irene and Bev .He had treats too and wanted fresh water after his walks.Got pictures at the party,will see them soon.He sulked when they were going,wouldn't kiss them goodbye and he wouldn't kiss me when they were here.Has snoozed since they left, but is awake now.At our church when people turn 80, somebody from the church delivers it and dad got his just a few minutes ago from a friend of mom. :cool:

elizabethann
05-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow! Sounds like a busy weekend for both Fritz & your dad. What does your dad get from the church when someone turns 80? I don't think I understood that part.

Sounds like Fritz is smitten with the Aunties.

Can't wait to see pictures.