View Full Version : Cyrus was a bad boy! & then a good boy!

king2005
05-08-2006, 09:39 AM
After lunch time Cyrus had gone outside on his own & nobody noticed. Then when they didn't notice him, they called him, no response.. Francois went outside calling him, nothing.. rose went out front nothing.. I thought nothing of it, as hes never gone more then a min. he openeds the back door & runs to the front door. Well 20 mins go by & hes really gone!!!

A lady ran to our place said she saw him in the park with a man wearing a green shirt! Francois ran all over the park & headed to the mini lake. He saw a man with an unmuzzled pitty on a leash & it looked my Cyrus, so he called to Cyrus & the man let him go. Cyrus has never run off before!!

Then I went ona date last night & caught a bus at 11pm to the station. Well I quickly learned that there are NO bus' to my station (so stupid!!), so I was stranded 20km from home at 11pm :mad:

So I called my landlady & she came & picked me up... She had Cyrus with her & he went ape doo doo over me, it was crazy!! I had to push him just to get into the car & then he was stepping all over me & whining up a storm & just had to lick me all over lol :D

He wouldn't leave me alone for the whole trip home. I gave in & allowed him to nibble on my ear as that usually calms him down (its the freakest feeling ever & I'm not a fan of it lol !!).. However this time ear nibbling wasn't enough, he HAD to give more kisses & slobber all over my ear & face lol :D

Hes such a crazy pitty lol :D Rose just loves it when he get all crazy for me, casue she knows I'm treating him right & he hangs out in my room & keeps me company. When we got home he HAD to go into my room & forced his way through :rolleyes: Then he spotted the rope toy I had for him & he tried to run off with that.. but I closed my door & trapped him in my room.. I tossed the rope on to the couch/bed & he HAD to put it on my pillow & chew it there!!! ewwww :rolleyes: :D Live is so exciting with Cyrus, you never know what to expect from that crazy boy :D

GoldenLuv
05-08-2006, 10:18 AM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww he missed you

do you have a pic of him i am not sure i have seen him

king2005
05-08-2006, 10:29 AM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww he missed you

do you have a pic of him i am not sure i have seen him

Here is the post I made earlier of him "click me" (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=104196)

cyber-sibes
05-08-2006, 01:39 PM
He's a cutie! sure am glad you got him back.

king2005
05-08-2006, 01:43 PM
He's a cutie! sure am glad you got him back.

So am I, when I found out he was gone, I thought I was gonna die.. I had to stay at the house incase he returned

Alysser
05-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Awww! Im glad he came back. I've been pooed on before. Its funny when it happens to someone else lol but not you. :p

king2005
05-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Awww! Im glad he came back. I've been pooed on before. Its funny when it happens to someone else lol but not you. :p

pooed???