PDA

View Full Version : Haha!

lute
05-08-2006, 09:27 AM
my mother is ALWAYS getting onto me for driving too fast. she says i'll have my car taken away, my lisence prevoked, blah blah blah. i'm not THAT bad of a driver...really. mom is always the super safe driver. hollering "seat belts!" every time we get in the car.

anyway, today i got a call from my mom saying "i'll be a lil late. i'm uhhh....getting pulled over." she pulled in the driveway later and i had a HUGE smile on my face. she got a ticket for speeding(65 in a 55) and a warning for still having her TN lisence after living here almost a year. the cop let her off easy because he knows her (good thing about living in a small town). but it still made my day! :p

king2005
05-08-2006, 10:23 AM
All I can do is giggle :D

BC_MoM
05-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Well.. I see nothing wrong with your Mom being the safe driver and hollering "seatbelts" at you when you get into the car. :p

JMO, but I don't think people should be let off easy just because the cop knows the person. 65 in a 55.. that's 10 over the speed limit. Speeding is speeding, regardless of the person doing it.

caseysmom
05-08-2006, 11:21 AM
It made your day because your Mom got a ticket? Maybe she shouldn't have tried to teach you good driving habits :rolleyes:

Sonia59
05-08-2006, 11:27 AM
And if your mother was right with her driving advices?