PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of..

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2006, 07:57 PM
Pro-Plan Naturals? I was thinking of switching Lily to it instead of small breed adult, but I can't make up my mind..? Would it be the same, or maybe a bit better?
Any suggestions and comments appreciated!
Thanks in Advance :).

lute
05-07-2006, 08:07 PM
i don't know which is better, but ProPlan Selects is a GREAT food! it even smells healthier!lol i feed all my dogs ProPlan(different kind for each). it gets kinda expensive, but worth it.

zoomer
05-07-2006, 08:21 PM
I have heard ProPlan is a really good food! Don't know the difference though... :confused:

buttercup132
05-07-2006, 08:52 PM
I dont know I personally dont like ProPlan at all but the brands I do like are expensive so ya..

sammy101
05-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Proplan seems ok,i wouldnt feed it because of the fillers.It has corn in it.It does have alot better ingredients than some other foods though.

bckrazy
05-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Pro Plan is definitely better than Kibbles N Bits, and such. It's a step up. I think you should feed Lily and Roxy Pro Plan, it'd be better for both of them!

Roxyluvsme13
05-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Pro Plan is definitely better than Kibbles N Bits, and such. It's a step up. I think you should feed Lily and Roxy Pro Plan, it'd be better for both of them!
I wish I could convince my mom that.
Lily's been on Pro Plan Small Breed since she could eat kibble, and since we're going to have to switch her soon, I was curious if the Naturals (or w/e its called) is any better than the Regular Pro Plan.