PDA

View Full Version : Err..Can someone help me on this?

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Ok, so we're most likely getting a new computer tomorrow if I get everything written to CDs today. You would have to have Charter internet to answer this, but maybe it applies for all ISPs..Do you actually have to INSTALL it, or once you connect it would it work..? I can't remember, and thought I would ask now, so I could get back online ASAP after I get the computer.

racing_gurl07
05-07-2006, 12:05 PM
with my lap top bri...jasons dad had his comp and jasons computer hooked up to the motherboard thingy. And we had to call the company when we hooked up my computer. They needed to know the ISP addy for the new computer.

Karen
05-07-2006, 12:06 PM
How do you access the Internet now? Do you have a cable modem? Go to Cherter's site now and see if there's something you can download to install the drivers on a new computer.

buckner
05-07-2006, 02:21 PM
If I understood your question, I could call and ask my brother. He works for Charter Communications and answers these questions all of the time.

Since I don't understand your question, call Charter. That's what they are there for, to answer your questions! They'll help, I promise. :)

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Ok, what I'm asking is...If you have the internet already, but you get a new computer, how do you install the internet onto the computer. I have a cable modem of my own, and I dont have the installation disk at the moment.

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2006, 07:02 PM
bumpppp