PDA

View Full Version : Minion's pee pee problem...

AdoreMyDogs
05-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Just wanted to drop you all an update who posted words of advice for my beloved MiniMin....he stopped peeing outside his box!!!! He's doing sooooo good! Not all of you may agree of my methods of getting him to pee in his box only, but since the meds and adding a new litter box wern't working, I decided to give the pet psychic a ring, the same pet psychic that a couple people here recommended, and his peeing stopped immediately after her 'chat' with Minion. It was pretty neat. It's been a while now and he still goes in his box like a good boy.

Anyway, I just wanted to update you all. He's doing beautifully :)

Laura's Babies
05-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Wiw! Wish I had one nearby to give a try... That would be so helpful, to know what they are thinking.

Kirsten
05-07-2006, 10:23 AM
That's wonderful news!! :)

And I find it interesting that a pet psychic was obviously able to help. I read a book on animal communication a while ago (by Amelia Kinkade), and I'm interested in that subject ever since.

Wonder if someone like that could help Luna, too?

Kirsten

AdoreMyDogs
05-07-2006, 04:23 PM
The pet psychic is in Michigan, I'm in Texas. I emailed her a couple photos of Minion and she did her reading within the next several days of receiving it. She then called me with her 'reading'. She only charges $30, and she was just wonderful and so knowledgable.

Here in Texas, there's next to nothing pet related. This place is a very boring town, and its' conservative and close-minded...there would nothing like a pet psychic in this town, she would be the laughing stock of the town. She does long-distance readings. :)

(can you tell I don't like this town hehe)

Laura's Babies
05-07-2006, 05:24 PM
So, what does she do? Tell you what to do to cure the problem as well as why he was going out of the box?

jenluckenbach
05-07-2006, 06:28 PM
I am curious........Did she just talk to Minion and tell him "PeePee in the box!" or did she give insight into why he was NOT going in the box??

kuhio98
05-07-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm curious too. Did Minion tell her why he was peeing outside the box? Or did she explain to him how it was causing problems? Inquiring minds want to know! I set up an appointment with a pet psychic once. She had to cancel because her dog passed away. I never set up another one. But, I still might some day.

catmandu
05-07-2006, 07:26 PM
Please forgive me,but the idea of a Cta Physic is a little far fetched.
I wonder if they give Group Rates?
We are so Happy to hear that Minions back to using the Box,as theres nothing worse that a Dirty Cat.
Con Cat Ulations.

shais_mom
05-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Leslie pm'ed me right after Nancy and Minion's chat and Minion had told Nancy he didn't like the feel of litter on his feet but would try his best to go in the box from now on.
I am so happy about this. She is truly amazing.
I have her email I got it from ramanth/Kimmy. Please PM me -- anyone who might want it.
She charges $30 and does it by looking at pics of the animal. You tell her what she wants and she gets back to you and you respond - and then she gets back to you and it goes from there. She is a super nice lady.
:)

AdoreMyDogs
05-08-2006, 08:23 AM
Yes she said that Minion just didn't like the feel of the litter between his toes. She, finally, got out of him that he'd really try not to do it anymore, and he's not done it since.

I find it very cool :) I was so close to having to have my precious baby PTS, because I can't live in a house covered in cat pee, and meds, more litter boxes, trying new litters we not working. It was either dump him at a shelter, which I would never do, or find him another home, which would be impossible...who would want an 8+ year old cat who pees all over the house, or put him to sleep...I was going to humanely euthanize him because I would never let my beloved friend spend the rest of his years in a cage. She worked miracles!

Laura's Babies
05-08-2006, 08:45 AM
WOW! That was a simple problem with a simple solution. This is amazing that she can do that only by looking at a picture. What a blessing her gift is!

moosmom
05-08-2006, 08:45 AM
Leslie,

I'm SOOOOO glad Min's problem is not a problem anymore. Give him scritches and head bumpies for me.

catnapper
05-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Wow! How cool!

Stacy, does she charge $30 per pet or per reading (say I had a question about why Abby and Pouncer constantly go after each other) would a question abotu the two be $60 because she's communicating with both cats? Or $30 since its one issue? I'm very interested and have thought about it since Meg asked about her move and how it would affect the kitties. I was amazed at her reading.

kuhio98
05-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the info. I've always suspected that kitties want to please us (even if they act like they don't) :p I hope you praise Minion every time he does his business in the right place. I really do believe that some people can communicate with our pets. A friend in Pennsylvania talked to one when her kitty was missing. She was told that the cat was alive and well and was hanging out by the stream that ran through their property. Sure enough, that's where she was. Same lady - same animal communicator - different cat - The cat had to have a leg amputated due to bone cancer. After all the treatment and recovery and no sign of cancer anymore, the animal communicator said the cat thought that she would live around 2 more years. That was a shock because if the cancer was gone, why wouldn't she live longer. Sure enough the cancer returned and the kitty lived for almost 2 more years.

shais_mom
05-08-2006, 12:56 PM
I believe she would charge $30 for each pet. I am not sure. But for follow ups she doesn't charge for same animal. All I can say is email her and ask and she'll let you know.
She works on the honor system so you can send her pics and questions before she gets her payment. She is very warm on the phone kind of like talking to an old friend.

slick
05-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Stace, can you please email me her contact information. Thanks.

Kirsten
05-08-2006, 02:01 PM
The pet psychic is in Michigan, I'm in Texas. I emailed her a couple photos of Minion and she did her reading within the next several days of receiving it. She then called me with her 'reading'. She only charges $30, and she was just wonderful and so knowledgable.

Here in Texas, there's next to nothing pet related. This place is a very boring town, and its' conservative and close-minded...there would nothing like a pet psychic in this town, she would be the laughing stock of the town. She does long-distance readings. :)

(can you tell I don't like this town hehe)

That sounds a lot like the things Amanda Kinkade does. She's also using this methods to contact pets that are lost. And I also don't think that $30 is much for such a reading.

It's fascinating, I think. I don't know how it works, and I cannot even imagine that it's actually working, but obviously it does! :)

Kirsten

Donnaj4962
05-08-2006, 02:37 PM
I always enjoyed watching the Pet Psychic on the Animal Planet.... but I can't find the show anymore. She always amazed me at what she could tell from the animals. :(

I am glad that she was able to help with the peepee problem! And I think $30.00 is a very good price to help with such a problem.

ramanth
05-08-2006, 03:30 PM
YAY!! Leslie, I'm so happy to hear Nancy was able to help you. Isn't she the best!? :D

Give all of them scritches and hugs for me. :)