PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I am starting to think bringing this kitten in wasn't a good idea.

Sevaede
05-07-2006, 01:24 AM
I have been sitting here with him in my lap for the past hour and a half. My clothes are still drenched. It is starting to hurt to sit here. I wonder how he'll react if I put him in the basket that I stole from the other cats. Oh shush all of you scoff-ers! :P They never use it anyways! :D Also, the closer that I hug him, he purrs louder and faster. I have never heard such a loud purr come out of such a tiny little thing. I think, after doing some research, he is between four and five weeks.

Laura's Babies
05-07-2006, 08:47 AM
And just where are the pictures of this baby? We NEED to see him, ya know!

DO NOT disturb him by getting up, you know that is against the rules!

Catty1
05-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Umm...you're doing a REALLY good job of training HIM....oops...maybe not...

I would LOVE to hear that purr!

Catty1

orangemm
05-07-2006, 10:21 AM
It's obvious that this little one is happy and grateful, hence all the motorworks! I can't think of a happier sound!!

Pictures, please?

Kirsten
05-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Wow, sounds like he's feeling comfy and safe in your lap! :) And yes, pictures would be nice! :)

Kirsten

lute
05-07-2006, 11:06 AM
awww. sounds too cute....too bad we can't see any pics of him!grr! :D

catmandu
05-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Of couse it was a Great Idea,and the only thing that you could have done.
And kittens are so resilient,that Little One will be Playing with Your Ctas,and raising thier Play Levels 100 %.
The Kitten Trio are livening things up here.

rosethecopycat
05-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Obviously, he's got you well trained.
A 4-5 weeker can pretty much get on by themselves. They know how to do the basics, pee, poop and eat. All the affection you can give them will just add to their sweetness.
( if he is not ill, he can sleep alone too) ;)

Just let him be a kitten. :p

rg_girlca
05-08-2006, 10:56 AM
LOL!!! You're title had me worried for a minute there. :D

She sounds like a real lovebug and what a good meowmie you are to bear the pain so you don't disturb the widdle girl. :D