PDA

View Full Version : had a great day

fritz03
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Fritz is all tuckered out from his big day with the Aunties.Fritz snoozed,stretched across both Auntie Irene and Bev.When we got to Bobcaygeon,Mom and the Auntie went shopping while dad and I stayed with Fritz,who had a nap next to me.When they got back,Auntie Bev walked fritz about a block to the restaurant while we drove there.Fritz stayed curled up in the passenger seat.Auntie Irene and I kept going to the window and look down to see Fritz snoozing.He slept with Auntie Irene on the way back to their place.Fritz was first with dad snooozing on the way home and then dad gave him to me and he curled up next to me for the ride back.Fritz had a snooze here and is upstairs under the dining room table,thinking of something to get into.the Aunties are coming to the dinner tomorrow,so Fritz will be happy and suprised to see them again so soon. :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Awwwww!!! What a great day you had buddy! Sounds like so much fun. Get rested up....you'll need some rest when you see the Aunties again tomorrow. :D
p.s. Did you find something to get into yet? :)

finn's mom
05-06-2006, 06:22 PM
That **is** a great day!