PDA

View Full Version : foster home needed!

lute
05-06-2006, 04:02 PM
there is a BEAUTIFUL tortie girl that is expecting soon. she is at the Terre Haute Humane Society in Terre Haute,IN. i would foster her, but have kittens of my own to care for and place. this shelter is ALWAYS over run with too many cats and it's not a place for a mum to have babies.

Bonnie-
http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/IN37/IN37.6156414-3-x.jpg
http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/IN37/IN37.6156414-2-x.jpg

if you can foster Bonnie contact the TH Humane Society at (812)232-0293.

rg_girlca
05-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh she is such a beautiful girl. I pray that a foster home is found for her soon.

catmandu
05-06-2006, 05:18 PM
In Pouncers Memory I would take that Cta in a New York Minute.
she is a ringer for My Dear First Companion.
What Area Code is 812?

momcat
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Many prayers are being prayed that beautiful mommy-cat-to-be will find that right foster/furever home where she and her babies will be loved and cared for.....

Lori Jordan
05-06-2006, 09:06 PM
is there something wrong with her?it looks like blood on the newspaper?

lute
05-06-2006, 09:11 PM
In Pouncers Memory I would take that Cta in a New York Minute.
she is a ringer for My Dear First Companion.
What Area Code is 812?
812 is southern Indiana.

is there something wrong with her?it looks like blood on the newspaper?
i don't think there is anything wrong with her. they would say something if there was.

moosmom
05-06-2006, 09:12 PM
If a transport can be set up, I'll take her.

lute
05-06-2006, 09:15 PM
If a transport can be set up, I'll take her.
where are you located? i may be able to help with the first leg or so if you take her. you need to contact the shelter tomarrow. their number is in the first post.

moosmom
05-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I live in New Haven, CT Keep in mind I've also offered to take in Zippy's cat Pumpkinhead. She's way down in Florida though. I don't want to see her cat killed just because they can't take her. I think Zippy's situation is a little more life threatening. But, we'll see. In any event, I'm here to help.

lute
05-06-2006, 09:35 PM
I live in New Haven, CT Keep in mind I've also offered to take in Zippy's cat Pumpkinhead. She's way down in Florida though. I don't want to see her cat killed just because they can't take her. I think Zippy's situation is a little more life threatening. But, we'll see. In any event, I'm here to help.
if you can't take her that's fine. she isn't in as much danger as Pumpkinhead. if you do end up beingable to take her just call the shelter and work it out with them. if you need help on a transport let me know.

moosmom
05-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Lute,

Since I haven't heard from Zippy (she was supposed to talk to her Mom about a transport), I'm assuming it fell through.

I called the Humane Society in Terre Haute and left a message, as they're closed on Mondays. I'll let you know what happens.

lute
05-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Lute,

Since I haven't heard from Zippy (she was supposed to talk to her Mom about a transport), I'm assuming it fell through.

I called the Humane Society in Terre Haute and left a message, as they're closed on Mondays. I'll let you know what happens.
GREAT! i hope Zippy's cat will be ok. :( thank you sooo much for helping!

moosmom
05-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Lute,

I just checked the Zippy's thread about Pumpkin. I guess her Mother is going to look into shelters in their area. Which I GUESS is a good thing. What ticked me off a little was I didn't even get as much as a "thank you" for trying. Oh well. Hopefully I'll hear from the Terra Haute Humane Society soon. I'll keep you posted!!