PDA

View Full Version : soooooo sad

mini rex girl
05-06-2006, 12:21 PM
today i wen't to petsmart and saw a cat he looked sooooooooo sad :( i wan'ted to take him home

Laura's Babies
05-06-2006, 02:12 PM
It really effects them when they have been spoiled and pampered, then suddenly shoved in a cage without a lap to curl up in. I HATE going to the cages at PetSmart and seeing them but I can not stay away!

My daughter and I were standing there one day, looking at all those beautiful sweethearts and I said to her "If I could, I would adopt them all and take them HOME with me!"

One of the workers there said there was a lady that came in one day to show a cat to her friend she had brought with her, and the friend took them ALL home! IF ONLY..... :rolleyes:

catmandu
05-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I have exactly the same problem at Petcetera.
You can sadly see the Ones taht have been there a while as they dont bother to get up,while the New Ones rush to see you.
And when you leave,a little of the light dims in thier eyes.
It leaves me with LES!

moosmom
05-06-2006, 09:33 PM
I surf through petfinder.com I look for Munchkins, Sphynxes, Cornish Rexes, just to see if there are any around my area. There's alot down South where it's warm. Then I just search for plain old cats. :eek: :eek: Not that I'm amazed at the amount of cats, but just the pictures and stories break my heart.

If only I won the lottery...*sigh* :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
05-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I know what you mean. When I go into the pet stores to get the cats some new toys, I just want to bring all the kitties in the cages home with me.