PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh Cyrus is a killer Pit Bull!! lol

king2005
05-05-2006, 06:47 PM
OMG I just finished having SOOOO much fun with Cyrus!! I was laughing so hard my sides hurt & I think I pulled a muscle too lol :D

For whatever reason, Cyrus LOVES to chew/nibble on my fuzzy blanket. SO I started getting him really into it & having a blast :D Then he started gently nibbling on the top of my hand wanting me to play fight with him. Hes ever so gentle while play fighting.. well with his mouth he is.. its those darn claws that hurt lol.. SO anyways, I made videos of me keeping my hand on his nose & him trying to get it & nibbling & what looks like him chomping down on my hand & arm.. but hes not.. I hardly feel his teeth, its his tongue I feel hahaha he wiggles his tongue in his mouth when play fighting & it tickles so much hehe

This just brings back so many good memories of Max.. I use to do the same with Max & he was ever so gentle as well.

However my fuzzy blanket is NOW a slober covered fuzzy blanket.. its REALLY gross & has treat bits stuck to it ewwww HAHA :D

Since I'm allergic to dogs, my hand has swelled up again hehehe... My whole arm use to swell up with Max.. but I could careless about being allergic, I'm having WAY too much fun!! :D

My videos are too big, so I cannot show them yet

Toby's my baby
05-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Sounds like so much fun!!! :D I hope we get to see video's of you guys playing soon!!

zoomer
05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Haha, what fun! :D Looking forward to that video

Chilli
05-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Aww! He sounds like such a sweet boy. :) Reminds me of Skylar! :D

king2005
05-08-2006, 03:53 PM
hmmm ok so maybe playing fighting with Cyrus wasn't a smart idea.. I'm covered in green & black bruses lol I'm positive they are from his claws, as his mouth was very gentle... I'm not a spotted ape lol

Roxyluvsme13
05-08-2006, 04:07 PM
You could upload them to Youtube ya know...:p
Silly Cyrus. Hehehe.