PDA

View Full Version : Taking my Louie in too the Vet

Lori Jordan
05-05-2006, 02:22 PM
My old tomcat Louie has been an outdoor cat since he was a year old,this past week he has been MIA,he came home last night with a swollen paw,10 times bigger that usual,I got an appt at 4pm wish him luck pls he has been with me 13 years i hope he will be ok,he is getting older and dont look so good the last day he is up to date on all his shots its not a disease but old age catches up with us all,Prayers pls thanks

rg_girlca
05-05-2006, 04:20 PM
It's sounds like Louie could have an abcessed paw.

Prayers on the way for your precious Louie.

catmandu
05-05-2006, 04:21 PM
The Found Cats Will Certainly Add Loie To Thier Prayers.
And The Pet Angels Will Send Someone To Comfort Louie In His Time Of Need.
We Pray That The White Coats Can Help Your Beloved Companion.

Lori Jordan
05-05-2006, 04:45 PM
I took him in the vet thinks he was hit by something because the bottom of his paw is all scuffed up,He is in overnight,the doc thinks he has kidney failure,im shocked i never thought anything like that,so they will be running tests on the poor little guy best wishes please im not ready to let him go or loose him for that matter! :(

rg_girlca
05-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Louie. Poor fella.

Prayers and postive thoughts on the way for you dear Louie and ((((((HUGS)))))) for you, as I know how worried you must be.

Chilli
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Poor guy! :(
He'll be in my thoughts, I'm wishing for him to have a nice and speedy recovery! :)

Laura's Babies
05-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Awwwe! Louie, you gotta get better for your Mommie and the rest of us!

Prayers sent that he will be OK and be back home soon well and healthy.

barncat
05-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Poor honey!

Hoping that rehydration at the vets's and some meds for the paw will set him right again. It sounds as if he has had a happy home with you. It gets harder on them outside as they get older and slower. (my old Dearie... she died at a very advanced age) moved in after years of refusing to be a housecat after a run-in with a racoon.)

Good wishes for you both.

CultureJunky
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Get well soon louie and have a swift recovery. Jack and Sunny send you lots of purrs.

Lori Jordan
05-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Called the vet he wants too keep him a couple more days for observation,He is also puzzled on what is wrong with him,He asked what i was willing to pay i said whatever it takes to get him better so i guess he will be going in for x rays kinda scares me when the vet done know!Id like too keep him in the house,But he crys to be outside i never liked outdoor cats have only had bad luck but he always wanted to be out rather than in,13 years of good luck he has never been near a road thank god! wish him luck that he pulls through whatever it is pls!

Catty1
05-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Dear Louie - Get well soon, and stay indoors so you can heal and get all that loving from your meowmie!

I will keep checking this post, and prayers and hugs are with you and Louie.

Catty1

ChrisH
05-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Poor Louie. Prayers and positive thoughts that he'll be okay.

Lori Jordan
05-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Good News!!had his xrays and there is no tumers or nothing as the vet thought maybe he did,his organs all look good,i guess there doing some more tests i dont really know alot about cat sickness and what too watch for so all of this is a bit confusing to me Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts that have been sent our way!

rg_girlca
05-06-2006, 03:47 PM
What great news that everything looks fine and I pray that they do finally find out what ails your precious Louie.

Thanks for the update. :)

orangemm
05-07-2006, 10:23 AM
I'm so relieved that Louie is doing better; those tests at least set your mind at ease. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

Kirsten
05-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Sending lots of well wishes for Louie across the ocean!

I hope you can bring him home soon, and that he will be alright!

Kirsten