PDA

View Full Version : New Webpage

slleipnir
05-03-2002, 05:25 PM
Well, kinda. I'll probably end up making a new one seeing it messed up. My comp makes images looks dark so it was all blended and looked cool, but it doesn't actually look like that..gr..soo..Its kinda...not good, but I'll add more pics later :D its a start :x

http://server30.hypermart.net/foxtrotter/page/hairball.html

slleipnir
05-03-2002, 05:45 PM
Sitting pretty :D

tatsxxx11
05-03-2002, 06:00 PM
Maybe because it's Friday and the end of a long week, maybe I'm just feeling sentimental. But Audrey, your beautiful tribute sent the tears falling like raindrops. I feel like I know each and every one of your furkids as though they were my own. And that is a great tribute to you, who so lovingly and sincerely shares with us all your deep love for and devotion to your beautiful fur family! Josie "sits pretty" like none other! (Star, are you looking???) And Rufus, you hold such a special place in my heart dear one. Kitties, doggies, your babies are the best! And so are you Audrey! Great job:) Sandra

slleipnir
05-03-2002, 07:14 PM
Awww lol! Thanks Sandra :rolleyes:

sabies
05-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Looks good to me! Do you have a CD burner on your computer? You need to back up your pictures somehow from now on. You don't want to lose anymore pictures :(.

slleipnir
05-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Thanks :] I don't, but my dad and bro do. I already asked my dad to back it up for me, he said he would. But at my moms I can't. She said she's thinking abuot getting one.