PDA

View Full Version : Cat Adopt-A-Thon. May 5,6,7.

jenluckenbach
05-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Starting today, One by One (and other rescues) will be taking part in Petsmart's Adopt-A-Thon. Since I work, I won't be able to go either today or tomorrow, but Jessie (one of my fosters) will be there. And if we have adoptions, some of the other fosters can come with me on Sunday.

So wish the kitties luck! :D :D

.sarah
05-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Good luck to them! The humane society I work for is also having an adopt-a-thon! :D

AbbyMom
05-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Good luck to your baby kitties! I will also being doing an 11-4 shift tomorrow. :)

Randi
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Good luck getting the kitties adopted, I hope they'll find wonderful homes. :)

lute
05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
good luck kitties! i hope they all find wonderful forever homes! :D

smokey the elder
05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
My group Little Orphan Animals is taking part, too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Is this a nation-wide adopt-a-thon for PetSmart? If so, I'll have to make a point of making a visit sometime during the weekend.....or......maybe not..... ;) :D

Good luck to all the sweeties looking for new homes!

rg_girlca
05-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Fingers, toes and paws crossed here that it will be the greatest adopt-a-thon ever.

Prayers on the way that they all find loving forever homes.

Good luck to all who are involved in this. :)

lizbud
05-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Is this a nation-wide adopt-a-thon for PetSmart? If so, I'll have to make a point of making a visit sometime during the weekend.....or......maybe not..... ;) :D

Good luck to all the sweeties looking for new homes!

I believe it is a national thing. There're doing the same thing at PetsMart
in Indianapolis. :)

Hope the kittys do well. :)

catmandu
05-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Jen We Are Parying Taht Theres An Influx Of True Pet Guardians And That As Many Cats As Possible Find That Elusive Furr Ever Home.

Laura's Babies
05-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Best wishes across the country for the best adpot a thon in history!

catnapper
05-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Oh Jen... guess what happend to me tonight at the adoption event? I fell totally in love with a chihuahua mix! Ask anyone who was there, that pup jumped into my arms and rested her chin on my sholder.... and she didn't like anyone else.

She went back home to the Humane Society.... I can't get a new pup now. Nicki would totally die of a broken heart. But she was sooooo sweet. Wonder how the kitties would like a doggy their size?

Erica
05-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Hello everyone! I am new here and have read some past posts and it seems as though everyone is pretty knowlegable about animals. I have 2 cats and I recently took in 6 newborn kittens. I guess at the time they were about2-3 days old. They are now about 2 weeks old and completely adorable. I fell in love with caring for them and called 3 animal shelters and voluteered to foster abanded kittens, and 2 days later I got 3 more kittens. They were about 8 weeks old. They are all in great health (from what I can tell) and the older kittens, I am currently trying to find them good homes. It is exhausting work to take care of all of them but very rewarding!! (I also have 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old sons) Does anyone have any advice on this new experience? I would love to post pics of the kittens, can anyone tell me how to do it?