PDA

View Full Version : The final instalment.....

Pawsitive Thinking
05-05-2006, 03:57 AM
For those of you who have been following my drinking thread and have been wonderful enough to give me your support and advice I thought I'd let you know I faced the ultimate test last night................and passed!!

Went out with my colleagues last night (always a boozy affair) had lots of fun and a few drinks but when I decided I'd had enough I stopped drinking alcohol. Before I would have carried on regardless, matching them all drink for drink but my masterplan was that if my glass still had wine in it then no one could keep topping it up!

The result is that apart from feeling a bit tired this morning due to late night I have no hangover, no upset stomach, no nausea and no craving a drink to make me feel better!!! I feel good

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-05-2006, 04:32 AM
Awwwwwwww Denise, I am SO proud of you!!! You did it!!!
These are for you :http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20950_cat_with_flowers.gif

jenluckenbach
05-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Congratulations on this wonderful news. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-05-2006, 05:34 AM
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm sure that was a HUGE step for you! I bet you feel so proud of youself! Adn so do we! :D

Cataholic
05-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Whenever I read your posts, I am always left thinking, "Wow, this woman has such a 'funner' life than I do" tee hee hee.

Congrats on passing your test!

Donnaj4962
05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Congratulations!
You should be so very proud of yourself! You have taken a HUGE step! I have watched your thread, but have not responded. Now I know that I must respond and tell you how proud we all are of you! Keep up the great work!

lvpets2002
05-05-2006, 12:54 PM
:) ***** WOO WOO HOO HOO CONGRATS DENISE ****** wE all knew you could do it && we all are so proud of you..

Pawsitive Thinking
05-08-2006, 05:18 AM
Thanks guys - your love and support means a lot to me. Am now determined to use the same approach to getting my finances in order!!!

joycenalex
05-08-2006, 06:05 AM
drinking may be easier then money :) congrats!

king2005
05-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Thats wonderful!!
Congratulations!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-10-2006, 09:12 AM
drinking may be easier then money :)

ah well.....had a bit of help with this one.........some b***** has been making unauthorised transactions on my ebay account so I have closed both that and my paypal account - two major areas of spending now no longer available and and very nice man at O2 has changed the tariff on my mobile to help save me shedloads of dosh!!

JenBKR
05-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I don't know how I missed this thread! YAY on the drinking! I am so proud of you - you are doing a fabulous job :D

Someone used your ebay account and you had to close it?? Oh no! What are you going to do at work now??

Pawsitive Thinking
05-10-2006, 10:35 AM
What are you going to do at work now??

could always give actual work a try I suppose..........see you on msn!!

Anita Cholaine
05-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Congratulations Denise!!! :D
You must be so proud of yourself! You're doing a wonderful job.....