PDA

View Full Version : Horrible day =(

bckrazy
05-04-2006, 09:30 PM
OK.... so, my day started out with me not going to school. :( I know it's bad, but I'm really discouraged. I am failing the 2 classes I had today, AP Psych and Calculus. They're sooo freakin hard, and I'm mad because these are keeping me from graduating, and I was completely against taking both classes but my Dad and counselor insisted. So now I'm basically dropping those classes, not graduating on time and I have to take 2 summer school classes just to graduate, after all of this work. And now my Dad pretty much hates me and thinks I'm a failure, thank God I live with my Mom and she is actually understanding.

THEN, I went to pick up my friend Grace from school because her car wouldn't start. She was really upset because her boyfriend got into a car accident that morning and was in the hospital (he went home, he broke some ribs and disclocated his shoulder). On the way back to my house, I was going through a stop sign in a neighborhood... a wierd stop sign, with no apparent purpose because I've almost never seen a car stop at it, and there's no one ever walking/driving through it. I did a "California stop" (appropriately... :p), because I just wasn't thinking from being upset and all and there wasn't a car/person in sight, and kept going. A few miles later, I happened to look behind me and I was like, "oh, a cop car. Why are their lights flashing?" OMG!!! So, I got pulled over and got a ticket for running a stop sign. Just, awesome.

THEN, my friends Courtney and Paul called me to hang out so I thought, why not. I was basically on the verge of tears and so stressed out. So I picked them up and they forced me to go to Taco Bell to get them stuff... ew. We sat in the drive-thru for literally 30 minutes, and when we got there it took me 10 minutes to explain "4 beef tacos, 4 bean & cheese tacos, and 2 sprites". I didn't really care, whatever. He gave us 4 bean & cheese tacos and 1 sprite. So my friends made me go inside to get the rest :/ and I knew the guy at the counter so I explained that I just wanted to buy 4 beef tacos and 1 sprite. He went over and told the drive-thru guy that he needs to pay more attention to orders, and the guy flipped out! On me! He seriously said, "You're so freaking stupid! That's bullcrap! Just shut up!" (edited version). And I was trying to explain that I didn't even care, I just wanted to buy the crappy food and leave... and I wasn't trying to cheat him out of $3 worth of tacos. Then he got in my face and told me I was a stupid teenager >_<. And I was pretty much in tears. So, the manager came up and brought the stuff and fired the guy. Now I'm afraid a middle-aged ex-taco-bell-worker psycho is going to track me down! ghsnxhddgxbb1@$!

That was my wonderful day. Atleast I had Gonzo & Fozzie to come home to...
Gonzo knows when I'm feeling bad, and he came and put his head on my lap immediately. I'm having a really crappy time, so the moral of this is that I have sooo much stuff going on, and I'm sorry if I'm not arond here much. I don't want to come on here in a bad mood and be mean to anyone.

Suki Wingy
05-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Puppers never fail to cheer me up.

luvofallhorses
05-04-2006, 10:00 PM
aww..I am sorry you had a bad day. :( My furkids always know how to cheer me up. I hope tomorrow is better for you! ((hugs))

flamepony12
05-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry you had a bad day, but remember, tomorrow's a completely different one and it'll be a whole lot better. :) (((HUGS)))

bckrazy
05-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the nice replies, you guys :)

I just felt like ranting, I'm sorry about that!

caseysmom
05-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Erica I am so sorry, 2 summer classes will wiz by...my daughter usually has to take summer school and finds it easier to comprehend and in high school they are usually shorter. I hope they at least let you go through graduation with your class if thats what you want.

Just please please make sure you do the 2 classes and get them over with. I am surprised they pushed you into those classes I thought you had struggled in the past and that just seems wrong to me but oh well.

I am not sure if you are able to take traffic school but if that is an option definetely take it, you still have to pay the ticket but it won't go on your record or against your insurance.

Hey you could drive an ugly minivan like me and nobody will pay attention to what you do :D I have only got one ticket in the last 16 years and that was with a camera at a light....be very careful of those they are putting those things everywhere.

Giselle
05-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Awww, don't be upset! I know the suggestion of chocolate sounds morbid, but hey, it really helps! :p Hug your pups, whip out a big Ghiradelli bar, and turn on the music. While you're at it, go take a nice, long bath and head on to bed early. You can afford not to do any homework for one day :p I know I skimp on homework if I'm really stressed and you should, too. It's just for a day and tomorrow's Friday, anyways. The weekend is just about 20 hours away ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
05-05-2006, 05:01 AM
What a rotten day!! Hope today is sunnier for you

Pembroke_Corgi
05-05-2006, 07:17 AM
Sounds like a very bad day, I'm sorry! I've had a few this week myself, but today is FRIDAY!!! :D I hope today is great for you and you have a fun weekend! I'm sure Gonzo and Fozzie will be so glad you're home with them. :)